PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Awards - 2014!

Sho
08-01-2015, 01:23 AM
http://www.habbox.com/assets/images//2014/01/11/pOhD8.gif

It's 2015 already, last year flew by and now we can say good bye to 2014 by holding the Annual Habbox Awards ceremony. 2014 brought us a brand new General Management team, a handful of big events, including I'm a Habbo Get Me Out Of Here and Draw My Thing (way better than the app!), The Box, some drama and a lot of feedback threads. However, without its members; whether they volunteer as staff or not, Habbox wouldn't be here, so a big thank you to all of you and we hope you stick around for 2015!

Similarly to last year, this year's awards will be held on HabboxLive. It will be held on the 24th of January from 7pm - 9pm GMT and on-air will be myself and Despect; along with various members of staff and the community too, hopefully! The list of awards can be found below and to nominate, drop me a PM by clicking here (http://www.habboxforum.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=81650). However, you cannot vote for yourself or any department that you're staff in and you can only vote for 1 person per award. You cannot change your votes so please choose carefully and if you don't have a nomination then you can leave some out!

Nominations will close on the 15th of January at 23:59 GMT and all nominations received after that will not be counted but may still be charged. A new thread will be posted with a list of nominees and the nominees will be asked whether they'd like to send in a verbal speech, have someone else record one for them or have the hosts of the show read out a speech on-air. More information regarding this will be included in the next thread so don't worry about it for now!

Get your nominations in as soon as you can and if you have any questions about the awards at all do not hesitate to PM me!

Nominations Form:
Nominate staff or former staff only (in 2014). To be valid as a recipient, the nominee is recommended to have been a member of staff for 2 months or more during 2014. However, for departmental awards they are recommended to have been in the specific department for 2 months or more during 2014.

Staff Awards:
(Assistant) General Manager of the Year 2014
Articles Writer of the Year 2014
Graphic Designer of the Year 2014
Content Designer of the Year 2014
Forum Moderator of the Year 2014
Help Desk Staff of the Year 2014
Rare Values Staff of the Year 2014
HabboxLive DJ of the Year 2014
Events Organiser of the Year 2014
Competitions Staff of the Year 2014
Site Coder/Admin of the Year 2014
Kindest Staff of the Year 2014
Best Newcomer 2014
Best Multitasker 2014
Department of the Year 2014
Manager of the Year
Most Dedicated Staff Member 2014 (the winner will usually be determined by General Management for those who have shown pure dedication in staff role(s) during the year).
Best Former Staff 2014 (who resigned in 2014 and no longer has roles at Habbox)
Biggest Shock resignation/dismissal 2014

Member Awards:
These awards are available for forum members and staff (you can't nominate yourself), but if you wish to nominate a staff member that fits into one of the above categories you can do so there as opposed to the member ones.

Kindest Member 2014
Sexiest Male 2014
Sexiest Female 2014
Best Habbox Couple
Best Habbox Gossip
Best Spammer
Funniest Member
Most Likely to end up in Jail (crimes included please)
Moaner of the Year 2014
Weirdest Member
Dumbest Member
Best Troll
Biggest Flirt
Biggest Drama Queen
Best Newcomer
Most Helpful Member 2014
Most Knowledgeable Member 2014
Biggest Habbox Drama 2014
Best Catfish 2014 (not a serious award)
Biggest Habbox Shock 2014 (this can be someone on the forum or something that has changed over 2014)
Best Overall Member 2014

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Sho
13-01-2015, 11:40 PM
You have approx. 48 hours to send in your nominations. If you haven't already, just send them via PM to me! :)

Sho
15-01-2015, 08:08 AM
Less than 16 hours to get these in, guys! The nominees will be announced tonight :-)

Sho
16-01-2015, 12:12 AM
Nominations are now closed, thanks for those who sent theirs in! The nominees will be announced in a couple of minutes. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!