PDA

View Full Version : ballon d'or

Richie
14-01-2015, 04:58 AM
Since no-one posted it i thought I would. Ronaldo won ballon d'or for the 2nd year in a row, it was between him, messi and neuer

http://www.standard.co.uk/incoming/article9973752.ece/alternates/w620/ronaldo.jpg

Personally I was hoping neuer won it, keepers don't get valued nearly as enough as they should and he has been superb, per usual

do you think he deserved it, if not who do you think should have got it (doesn't have to be someone nominated).

AgnesIO
14-01-2015, 01:36 PM
To me, Neuer basically won :L Keepers - as you say - very rarely get recognition, so I was pleased to see him get as many votes as he did.

Ronaldo stormed it though - 37% of the vote, toe Messi's 17%.

David
14-01-2015, 02:24 PM
ronaldo got more votes than messi and neuer combined, of course he deserved it.
i'm not a fan of neuer and glad he didn't get even 2nd. he's reckless at best.

FlyingJesus
14-01-2015, 05:43 PM
Even having Neuer in the top 3 is more recognition than necessary tbh, playing in a league where far less goals are scored in total (compared to the Premier League, about equal with La Liga) and there's no real competition for his team. Obviously that doesn't take away from the fact that he is a great goalkeeper and quite likely the best one in the world, but he's not the best overall footballer by a long way. The right decision was made

Yupt
15-01-2015, 01:35 PM
Who do people reckon will be the next footballer who isn't either Messi or Ronaldo to win the award.

j0rd
15-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Who do people reckon will be the next footballer who isn't either Messi or Ronaldo to win the award.

Hazard or Bale

Richie
15-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Hazard or Bale

Bale would win it everyday over him

Not a bias spurs/real fan I swear :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David
15-01-2015, 02:34 PM

isco or hazard :¬:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!