Latest weekly posting stats has still not posted

MOTM still haven't been PM'd what they want as a reward

Richie
14-01-2015, 03:34 PM
I think i won feedback, not sure if that was for last month or what tho

scottish
14-01-2015, 03:36 PM
I think i won feedback, not sure if that was for last month or what tho

Yeah you won December (which is the latest)

Habbo: bloop;
Games: lucaskf390;
General: scottish;
Entertainment: The Don;
Newcomer: Indesition;

Chris
14-01-2015, 07:03 PM
I will direct forum management to this thread. Thanks!

-Nick
14-01-2015, 08:39 PM
Also SOTM have not been contacted!

Where is the technology MOTM for the 2nd month running?

scottish
14-01-2015, 08:48 PM
Obviously one wasn't deemed worthy of the MOTM, or the mods are just failing to put any names forward (judging by Phils message regarding no-one replying to the thread he put in Mod Staff section)

Richie
14-01-2015, 09:12 PM
Obviously one wasn't deemed worthy of the MOTM, or the mods are just failing to put any names forward (judging by Phils message regarding no-one replying to the thread he put in Mod Staff section)

is there not an assistant forum manager

scottish
14-01-2015, 09:15 PM
yes Nick.

Richie
14-01-2015, 09:22 PM
It's a bit bizarre to have two people head of a department and neither able to reply within 6 hours even after being directed by gm, i understand ppl have amazing social lives but it takes literally 2secs on a smartphone to reply nd one of them has already viewed the thread, ok maybe 6 hours is harsh but anything could happen i that time frame + the fact is MOTM hasn't been issued and its already halfway through January. The lads need a kick up the backside :P

can we also have the games added to the arcade if yous get a chance (A)

scottish
14-01-2015, 09:31 PM
It's a bit bizarre to have two people head of a department and neither able to reply within 6 hours even after being directed by gm, i understand ppl have amazing social lives but it takes literally 2secs on a smartphone to reply nd one of them has already viewed the thread, ok maybe 6 hours is harsh but anything could happen i that time frame + the fact is MOTM hasn't been issued and its already halfway through January. The lads need a kick up the backside :P

can we also have the games added to the arcade if yous get a chance (A)

I think it's more bizarre that they can never post it on time week after week after week :P

I mean honestly it's a job of going on a webpage, copying the template and the contents over to a thread, posting it then PMing anyone appropriate.

I'm also pretty sure I told Nick; a few days ago that Phil hadn't PM'ed anyone regarding the winners and he said he'd tell Phil, but I can't find it now so idk if that actually happened or not..

Richie
14-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Maybe phils house got blown away, its fairly windy in dublin can only imagine what its like down the country, i understand they don't want to confuse people but nick should just pm everyone with the template and explain to phil ive done this bla bla bla since you weren't online at the time etc nd vice versa next month if phils around nd nicks not. im pretty sure i got selected for MOTM ages ago, the assistant posted the thread then i got a pm off the manager just after. dno if it still works like that tho or if they've things.

could be something else cos of delays i dno

xxMATTGxx
14-01-2015, 09:37 PM
Maybe phils house got blown away, its fairly windy in dublin can only imagine what its like down the country, i understand they don't want to confuse people but nick should just pm everyone with the template and explain to phil ive done this bla bla bla since you weren't online at the time etc nd vice versa next month if phils around nd nicks not.

could be something else cos of delays i dno

Hell, putting it in a thread in their management forum just saying what they have done so they both are aware is easy enough.

scottish
14-01-2015, 09:39 PM
Maybe phils house got blown away, its fairly windy in dublin can only imagine what its like down the country, i understand they don't want to confuse people but nick should just pm everyone with the template and say phil ive done this since you weren't online at the time etc nd vice versa next month if phils around nd nicks not.

Maybe..

Phil works full time so I understand he's obviously busy with that and I don't expect anything to be done quick around the forum now, but there's a limit tbh.

Yeah, it's literally 2 people so the communication isn't an issue, so I dont understand why that can't be done, but there you have it :P

xxMATTGxx
14-01-2015, 09:45 PM
Confused on why it takes 5 days (+ how many more) from the announcement to PM users about the prize.

scottish
14-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Confused on why it takes 5 days (+ how many more) from the announcement to PM users about the prize.

Just seems as if one/both don't have the time required any more.

Kyle
15-01-2015, 07:00 AM
Just seems as if one/both don't have the time required any more.

Have they ever lol swear they hae needed reminding about postin stats every single week for at least 180 months
Chippiewill; can there be an auto posting stats bot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil
15-01-2015, 01:22 PM
Hey guys, I just got back to college on Monday so it's been a busy few days. I'll PM the winners of MOTM now during my lunch and try get stats sorted this evening.

- - - Updated - - -

Have they ever lol swear they hae needed reminding about postin stats every single week for at least 180 months
Chippiewill; can there be an auto posting stats bot

They are quite often on time. The past two weeks I just haven't had the graphics because Nick normally does them and I don't have photoshop lol

Drew
16-01-2015, 04:12 AM
They are quite often on time. The past two weeks I just haven't had the graphics because Nick normally does them and I don't have photoshop lol

Hey Phil, I'm happy to update the graphic for you each week if you want! Otherwise you can always leave the date out of the banner, makes things easier that way :)

scottish
20-01-2015, 11:34 AM
MOTM haven't received an award/updated award.

lRhyss
20-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Hey guys, I just got back to college on Monday so it's been a busy few days. I'll PM the winners of MOTM now during my lunch and try get stats sorted this evening.

- - - Updated - - -

Just get Nick to create 2-3 months worth of banners? It only takes 3 seconds to change a date, so 2-3 minutes of changing the date 10-15 times for bulk banners shouldn't be too much hassle :P

Phil
20-01-2015, 05:29 PM
MOTM haven't received an award/updated award.

Matthew is away now so I'll sort them later tonight

Just get Nick to create 2-3 months worth of banners? It only takes 3 seconds to change a date, so 2-3 minutes of changing the date 10-15 times for bulk banners shouldn't be too much hassle :P

That's what we had done the last time until the end of the New Year and then Nick was away and I was like o awks. We've come to conclusion they don't even need the dates because the date is in the title (;llll) so it doesn't matter now anyway lol

lRhyss
21-01-2015, 10:23 AM
We've come to conclusion they don't even need the dates because the date is in the title (;llll) so it doesn't matter now anyway lol
Why has no one thought of that yet o.o

Nick
21-01-2015, 10:34 AM

cause we all dumb

lawrawrrr
21-01-2015, 10:42 AM

Literally exactly what I said when I suggested it :p

Nick
21-01-2015, 11:00 AM
It actually was

Phil
21-01-2015, 04:23 PM
We wanted to be fancy lol

Kyle
21-01-2015, 04:56 PM
Is it not possible to just code it so te date appears in a chosen text, like the hxss sigs?

Phil
21-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Probably but it isn't needed so we'll just use a generic one in future.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!