PDA

View Full Version : Design us a new Habbox logo! - Postponed

Chris
17-01-2015, 03:08 PM
http://habbox.com/styles/v6/images/header/logo.png

With the continued development of V7 of Habbox.com, it's about time we finally got ourselves a brand new logo that fits in with the new design. Instead of asking our Graphics Designer to create one for us, I thought it might be a nice idea to turn this into a competition that all of our members can take part in.

All you need to do is create your logo and post it in this thread. Before you can do this, there are some guidelines you need to familiarise yourself with.

1) The logo must have the dimensions of 320px x 115px.
2) The main text must read "Habbox" with the slogan reading "For all your Habbo needs".
3) The logo must be original. Please do not just recolour our current logo and do not rip a logo from another fansite.
4) The logo should be pixel art, although we will accept entries that aren't.
5) The colour scheme for the design uses the following colours: #24211C, #BD2A2A, #45423B, #E2E2E2. Please try to stick with these colours in order to match the colour scheme.
6) The logo must include the following Habbo's: :Jin:, Sierk, xxMATTGxx, Wispur, lawrawrrr, Shonly.
7) You may post multiple designs if you wish.
8) You must be willing to supply the original file if you win the competition. (E.g. PSD file for photoshop users)

If you have any questions about the guidelines or if there is something I haven't mentioned here, please do let me know.

Now, as this is a competition there has to be a prize! The winning persons logo will:

Have their logo used on Habbox.com when the new version launches*
Will receive 50 Credits on Habbo.com
Will receive 2 months of HabboxForum VIP
Will receive 20 Reputation Points
Will receive an exclusive icon for their forum username based off their logo design. This will last 6 months.

*The winning logo may be edited slightly in order to fit with the design style, thus by posting your icon you give permission for Habbox to do this.

The competition will end on the 17th of February 2015. If you have any questions then make sure to let me know.

Best of luck :)

ItsMeerken
18-01-2015, 04:11 AM
I like this idea to be honest, will be taking part in this

Edited by Calum0812 (Forum Super Moderator): Please only post competition entries in the competitions forum. Thanks

Felix
18-01-2015, 06:03 AM
Good luck everyone!

Edited by Calum0812 (Forum Super Moderator): Please only post competition entries in the competitions forum. Thanks

Chris
27-01-2015, 05:24 PM
Don't forget that there is a nice prize for anyone who wins this competition!

Yupt
29-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Bump. 50 credits, 2 months VIP + other great prizes for this competition.

David
29-01-2015, 05:00 PM
post the header of the design and i'll probably try one

Chris
29-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Hmm, I can't really. This is becoming quite complicated, so we're going to postpone this competition until V7 is released and then re-launch it after everyone has had chance to see it. If anyone has started making one so far then hold onto it as you will be able to adapt it after V7 has launched. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!