PDA

View Full Version : My Return To Habbo Hotel

ShadowKingpin
19-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Hi everyone! I started in Habbo Hotel around 2003, then took a huge break at the end of 2008. I have finally gotten back into it and trying to get back into the swing of things with understanding everything, so hanging out here and on Habbo should help. I really look forward to getting to know all of you and helping out on the forum!

Hannah
19-01-2015, 05:12 PM
Welcome back after a long hiatus.

A lot of Habbox users spend time in the Helpdesk or other Habbox rooms if you're ever unsure of where you want to go on client. :-)

AgnesIO
19-01-2015, 05:32 PM
Bad news for you; Habbo is dying. Rapidly.

Welcome back, either way.

MKR&*42
19-01-2015, 05:46 PM
Ever the optimist to returnees aren't you Payasam :P

Welcome back :) Do stick around x

AgnesIO
19-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Ever the optimist to returnees aren't you Payasam :P

Welcome back :) Do stick around x

Somebody needs to inject a shot of reality into people!

ShadowKingpin
19-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Haha. Thanks, guys! Glad to be back. Yeah, I had a feeling that Habbo has been slowly dying out. I only saw 3K people on the other night -- which is a drastic reduction in numbers from what I remember years ago. Still, I'm will to keep playing and meet new friends. :) I do have one question: How do you get a good size avatar like yours, Hannah & Intersocial? I keep resizing it trying to meet the guidelines, but I just can't get to to look bigger. Any tips?

Expling
19-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Welcome Back! :D x.

Bloop
19-01-2015, 11:54 PM
welcome backkkk

despect
20-01-2015, 01:10 AM
Welcome back! I hope to see you stick around Habbo and the Forum! :D x

Chris
20-01-2015, 10:19 AM
Welcome back! If you need anything then let me know :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

James
20-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Haha. Thanks, guys! Glad to be back. Yeah, I had a feeling that Habbo has been slowly dying out. I only saw 3K people on the other night -- which is a drastic reduction in numbers from what I remember years ago. Still, I'm will to keep playing and meet new friends. :) I do have one question: How do you get a good size avatar like yours, Hannah & Intersocial? I keep resizing it trying to meet the guidelines, but I just can't get to to look bigger. Any tips?
You'll need donator/VIP on the forum to get a bigger avatar. 80x80 is the limit for non-subscription members, whereas 150x150 is the size for people with Donator/VIP.

Also, welcome back :)

When you become more accustomed to Habbo, you should definitely apply for the Habbox Events team!

Samantha
20-01-2015, 12:44 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Reality
20-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Hey welcome to the forum!

Hope to speak to you in the future!

A
20-01-2015, 10:12 PM
Welcome back, make sure you stay active!

Marbian
21-01-2015, 01:39 AM
It's true, Habbo is really in decline right now and it's sad to see a game with so much history to go down the dumps because of stubborn tactics from a Business that do not listen to their Veteran players.

I tried to get into it myself but it's very hard to do that now. As before, there were so many players, new and old, it was easy to make new friends and to be in your own little world. Now it's not like that. Most people know each other, and if they don't recognize your name then they're not going to talk to you. If someone like me that played from 2004 to 2011, finds it very hard to fit in, 4 years later... Then how is the game going to grow back to how it once was?

The only way that I can imagine them improving, is by bringing back some type of retro server. I know for fact that this would bring so many people back to the game, maybe for some nostaliga, yeah, but I know many of my friends and Communities/Fansites, closed down because they simply didn't find it to be Habbo that we all signed up for.

There is room for improvement, but by the looks of things, Sulake are just not ready to listen and I think it'll be too late once they've realised where they've gone wrong.

Rachel
21-01-2015, 02:44 PM
Hey welcome back

DJ Applications are currently open if you're interested :)

Kellie
22-01-2015, 12:13 AM
Welcome back :D

Nick
22-01-2015, 11:05 AM
Welcome back!!

Smurfed-
22-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Welcome back! Hope you stick around.

Be sure to enter lots of competitions at www.habbox.com/comps :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!