PDA

View Full Version : What Ya Sayin - Ends 11th February

Expling
02-02-2015, 04:36 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/football_big/What+Ya%20Sayin

I'm normally a very friendly, bubbly and loving person and would near enough speak to anyone. Like a lot of others probably are, I'm quite sensitive and even the smallest comment someone could express to me would offend and upset me for ages. I once remember someone speaking broken English to me.. "ah, Tommy.. very big boy since I last see you" me thinking they meant me gaining weight, when they were trying to point out the fact of me getting older (awkward times).

For this competition, I want you to tell me the most awkward comment someone has ever made to you.

Good Luck!

Prize: 5 Credits & 15 Rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=812970&p=8255961#post8255961) for more information about prizes

Cassiieee
06-02-2015, 02:33 PM
I was in a rush for work one day and my boss had to awkwardly point out infront of the other guys that my top was inside out. :P

Alysha
06-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Someone told me I looked hungry, and then fed me chocolate, that he'd licked (after just eating salt and vinegar crisps). I can't eat Galaxy anymore.

Srix
06-02-2015, 10:47 PM
Just cause I'm irish ive been called Paddy, yep quite awkward..

Lindsey
06-02-2015, 10:59 PM
One morning I was getting dressed, getting ready for College infront of my boyfriend. I was doing the typical swiggle to get my pants on, (which all girls do) and he said "Those look rather tight". I was angry for days, thinking he called me fat... Which I'm not.

Honor-Branch
07-02-2015, 04:46 PM
you're sexy

OldLoveSong
10-02-2015, 04:40 AM
i work at a bakery and usually compliments i get from people are u have nice makeup etcetc but this old man came in and said to me you have very nice shoulders are you a swimmer? i was like erm n.. it was so weird i didnt know what to say. he kept complimenting my posture and was like you dont see good posture now a days and i was like oh

FlyingJesus
10-02-2015, 06:48 PM
People mentioning they can see anatomical extremities through my trousers was awkward until I got used to it

Joe
10-02-2015, 06:55 PM
People mentioning they can see anatomical extremities through my trousers was awkward until I got used to it

THIS

And probably when my girlfriend in year 7 dumped me for being gay... when I am straight

Becca
10-02-2015, 11:09 PM
was talking to my ex about how a close friend admitted to me she was abused in a past relationship and she thought it was because of her looks and stuff, then we got into a serious conversation about it which is rare for me, then in an attempt to brighten things up he said "but she has such a great personality, and you can't beat that"

we both burst out laughing and we haven't stopped feeling bad since

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!