CustomHabbo
11-09-2005, 07:41 PM
lmao fun game :P

bored..1
11-09-2005, 11:46 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat

Victimized
12-09-2005, 05:44 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body.

Jordan3
12-09-2005, 05:52 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong.

camera
12-09-2005, 05:53 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days. :P

.FunkyChicken.
12-09-2005, 06:13 PM
n my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict

Prismlord
12-09-2005, 07:44 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese.

Emicat
12-09-2005, 07:46 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armsrong

....What?!?!

Prismlord
12-09-2005, 07:49 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days.

DanielTownsend
12-09-2005, 09:17 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a **********.

Prismlord
13-09-2005, 06:43 AM
Dan, you have to continue from the last post. So..

In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days.

OMGitsaROSS
13-09-2005, 06:45 AM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up

camera
13-09-2005, 08:06 AM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name

BLuweesH
13-09-2005, 08:08 AM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob

camera
13-09-2005, 08:10 AM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar,

Isoelectric
21-09-2005, 06:24 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money.

Nisus
21-09-2005, 08:05 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money.so

le harry
23-09-2005, 11:02 AM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window

Jon™
23-09-2005, 11:34 AM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet.

slipperygoat
23-09-2005, 11:42 AM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie ;)

le harry
23-09-2005, 11:44 AM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie ;) Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat.

slipperygoat
23-09-2005, 12:07 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat with her undies and your grandfathers purple inhaler.

Nisus
23-09-2005, 11:03 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat with her undies and your grandfathers purple inhaler blar blar blar

JoeyK.
23-09-2005, 11:06 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat with her undies and your grandfathers purple inhaler blar blar blar rye bread

Nisus
23-09-2005, 11:08 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat with her undies and your grandfathers purple inhaler blar blar blar rye bread end of a Story and Crashed

Jake-2k5
24-09-2005, 06:00 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat with her undies and your grandfathers purple inhaler blar blar blar rye bread end of a Story and Crashed, then i saw a wet smelly tuna fish fly across the sky eating a banana

Nisus
24-09-2005, 11:13 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat with her undies and your grandfathers purple inhaler blar blar blar rye bread end of a Story and Crashed, then i saw a wet smelly tuna fish fly across the sky eating a banana what was Brown

Judas
25-09-2005, 03:09 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat with her undies and your grandfathers purple inhaler blar blar blar rye bread end of a Story and Crashed, then i saw a wet smelly tuna fish fly across the sky eating a banana what was Brown, another car with all the above in,

j4k3
21-09-2008, 06:33 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat with her undies and your grandfathers purple inhaler blar blar blar rye bread end of a Story and Crashed, then i saw a wet smelly tuna fish fly across the sky eating a banana what was Brown, another car with all the above in, moses

The Undertaker
21-09-2008, 06:34 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat with her undies and your grandfathers purple inhaler blar blar blar rye bread end of a Story and Crashed, then i saw a wet smelly tuna fish fly across the sky eating a banana what was Brown, another car with all the above in, moses, moses' goldfish

marriott0.01
21-09-2008, 06:35 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat with her undies and your grandfathers purple inhaler blar blar blar rye bread end of a Story and Crashed, then i saw a wet smelly tuna fish fly across the sky eating a banana what was Brown, another car with all the above in, moses, moses' goldfish's dog

The Undertaker
21-09-2008, 06:36 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat with her undies and your grandfathers purple inhaler blar blar blar rye bread end of a Story and Crashed, then i saw a wet smelly tuna fish fly across the sky eating a banana what was Brown, another car with all the above in, moses, moses' goldfish's dog's grandad

habtasia
21-09-2008, 06:45 PM
This thread = Bumped by Man

Mod close thread please

Leetzgirl
21-09-2008, 06:47 PM
Nahh it a good one

In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat with her undies and your grandfathers purple inhaler blar blar blar rye bread end of a Story and Crashed, then i saw a wet smelly tuna fish fly across the sky eating a banana what was Brown, another car with all the above in, moses, moses' goldfish's dog's grandad and some weed!

Andys
21-09-2008, 06:47 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat with her undies and your grandfathers purple inhaler blar blar blar rye bread end of a Story and Crashed, then i saw a wet smelly tuna fish fly across the sky eating a banana what was Brown, another car with all the above in, moses, moses' goldfish's dog's grandad, weed, jesus

Andeeh
21-09-2008, 08:10 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat with her undies and your grandfathers purple inhaler blar blar blar rye bread end of a Story and Crashed, then i saw a wet smelly tuna fish fly across the sky eating a banana what was Brown, another car with all the above in, moses, moses' goldfish's dog's grandad, weed, jesus, allah

Swearwolf
21-09-2008, 08:11 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money. And Your Mums lipstick which is smudged all over the window. And also someone replaced a seat with a toilet and pie, boy do I love pie Your grandmas bra was found under the backseat with her undies and your grandfathers purple inhaler blar blar blar rye bread end of a Story and Crashed, then i saw a wet smelly tuna fish fly across the sky eating a banana what was Brown, another car with all the above in, moses, moses' goldfish's dog's grandad, weed, jesus, allah, me

tdi
21-09-2008, 11:39 PM
This thread = Bumped by Man

Mod close thread please
thank you we did not need to know that as we could easily see that ourselves.

oh and in my car I have used parking tickets, spare change and stock from work.

Javascrypt
21-09-2008, 11:50 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money.so she ate tdi's toenails and

wolfsburg
22-09-2008, 11:27 PM
In my car I have a pot of yoghurt and a blender and a dead cat and a dead body and your grandad's thong which he didnt wash for days and a prison convict and a spoon with mouldy cottage cheese and a naked Billie Joe Armstrong and another one of your grandad's thongs which he didn't wash for days. And a big pie was eaten up by a 12-yr-old fat girl whos name was Bob. she was starving and when she saw a chocolate bar, but she didn't have any money.so she ate tdi's toenails and
oh how amusing, having all that in the car would be stupid and pointless, not to mention the fact that you will be screwed if you get milk or cheese on the carpets.

Bren
22-09-2008, 11:29 PM
oh how amusing, having all that in the car would be stupid and pointless, not to mention the fact that you will be screwed if you get milk or cheese on the carpets.
my dad got milk on his boot carpet :( wasn't very pleasant

Jord
23-09-2008, 04:39 AM
Owned bren haah :(

Con
27-09-2008, 11:27 PM
a dnt get it :(

c[__]
05-10-2008, 02:55 AM
i've got seats in my car

Jord
05-10-2008, 02:57 AM
I dont own a car.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!