PDA

View Full Version : Goit told off at School

UnrealGoffEmo
09-02-2015, 10:41 PM
Only for wearing my WindRunner 2 or 3 times instead of Blazer and over it - they said it was too expensive to wea but you wear these in the ran right!!? The other occasion my I forgot my Blazer - harsh or what!:@

Samantha
09-02-2015, 10:43 PM
Not really harsh as a blazer is part of your uniform surely...?

UnrealGoffEmo
09-02-2015, 10:48 PM
Not really harsh as a blazer is part of your uniform surely...?

Forgetting once though and schools are strict on like rain coats (so when it rains)!!

lawrawrrr
09-02-2015, 10:50 PM
Cant you wear it over your blazer? That's what we always had to do!

UnrealGoffEmo
09-02-2015, 10:51 PM
Cant you wear it over your blazer? That's what we always had to do!

Not allowed. Was said it's too dear and too colourful lol

Prosiary
09-02-2015, 11:21 PM
Enjoy having an uniform whilst you can... in college you need an outfit every day (only 3 days for me) and I was looking forward for no uniform but it's horrible having to choose every day you're in college, well it's good for me as I wear chef whites 2 days of the 3 I am in. :D

Joe
10-02-2015, 12:18 AM
Enjoy having an uniform whilst you can... in college you need an outfit every day (only 3 days for me) and I was looking forward for no uniform but it's horrible having to choose every day you're in college, well it's good for me as I wear chef whites 2 days of the 3 I am in. :D

Yeah, agree. I'm in Sixth Form 5 days a week, so that's five different outfits you have to pick. I miss having a uniform - although I'm sure if you actually speak to your teachers they'll realise you have a right to wear a coat in the rain...?

Maybe they're getting at the fact that you might be wearing it inside where you should really be taking them off, that's what we had to do.

Kyle
10-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Is this a thing? You were told your coat was too expensive? Or are you just coming to your own conclusions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thms
10-02-2015, 03:50 AM
carry on wearing it, surely they can't tell you what to wear as a coat that is ridiculous especially because they've said its 'too expensive'? wat is that about!

just don't wear it indoors so you can show off that you are actually wearing a blazer too

Zak
10-02-2015, 02:00 PM
I never wore my blazer and they kept phoning my parents who wouldn't answer.. then they'd threaten to send me home. Which is what I wanted......

Smurfed-
10-02-2015, 05:18 PM
My sisters school do not allow the students to buy lunch if there's something wrong with their uniform...

Jssy
10-02-2015, 05:55 PM
We weren't allowed to wear anything expensive either as we were told it was unfair on other students, our uniform rules were ridiculous though

Samantha
10-02-2015, 05:59 PM
My sisters school do not allow the students to buy lunch if there's something wrong with their uniform...

Then surely they're failing their duty of care?

UnrealGoffEmo
10-02-2015, 08:38 PM
carry on wearing it, surely they can't tell you what to wear as a coat that is ridiculous especially because they've said its 'too expensive'? wat is that about!

just don't wear it indoors so you can show off that you are actually wearing a blazer too

Think I will yer

In reply to the others' yeah - I WILL enjoy wearing a uniform while can!

Smurfed-
10-02-2015, 09:46 PM
Then surely they're failing their duty of care?

Thats what I thought, but my sister just said that they're made to correct it and sent to the back of the line again.

Samantha
10-02-2015, 09:50 PM
Thats what I thought, but my sister just said that they're made to correct it and sent to the back of the line again.

What if they can't though, seems a bit harsh :P.

Empired
10-02-2015, 10:22 PM
What if they can't though, seems a bit harsh :P.
This happened at my school. If it was like wrong trousers or something you were made to wait until everyone else had eaten and there was no queue left and THEN you could buy lunch. And not just like wander off until you noticed the queue was gone; if you got caught in the wrong uniform in the line you'd have to stand by the teacher on lunch queue duty and wait until you could go in.

UnrealGoffEmo
10-02-2015, 10:30 PM
We weren't allowed to wear anything expensive either as we were told it was unfair on other students, our uniform rules were ridiculous though

Sounds like my place .... can't wear dear Footy Boots, but they expect you to perform ... you can't wear Coloured ones or your off the team ... the list is endless!

_HeyyItsHannah_
11-02-2015, 01:37 AM
Here in US in A LO of school pactically all, don't know of any that does have them, we don't need to wear uniforms. I know SOME schools do. But, 5 days a week picking out clothes :P so yeh, it does seem pretty harsh

Prosiary
11-02-2015, 02:11 AM
In my old High School, we were allowed to wear coats but had to take them off inside, so basically only outside, some days when it's really hot the uk is hardly hot we didn't have to wear our blazers. I miss High School, was a lot more fun then College :( College gives you more freedom, but you lose all your friends from High School :( Also assignments take over your life, literally.

- - - Updated - - -

Here in US in A LO of school pactically all, don't know of any that does have them, we don't need to wear uniforms. I know SOME schools do. But, 5 days a week picking out clothes :P so yeh, it does seem pretty harsh

You like choosing your own outfits or does ":P" mean you don't? Everyone I've spoken to hates choosing an outfit every day, it's awful.

_HeyyItsHannah_
11-02-2015, 03:46 AM
In my old High School, we were allowed to wear coats but had to take them off inside, so basically only outside, some days when it's really hot the uk is hardly hot we didn't have to wear our blazers. I miss High School, was a lot more fun then College :( College gives you more freedom, but you lose all your friends from High School :( Also assignments take over your life, literally.

- - - Updated - - -

You like choosing your own outfits or does ":P" mean you don't? Everyone I've spoken to hates choosing an outfit every day, it's awful.

Aha well, its honestly off and on with me. I seriously take hours to get ready for school. About 2 and i mis the bus a lot because mornings just arent that good lol. So sometims i feel its quite the hassle but... I like how they give us the chance of creativity here and show off how creative you are. But then and again, picking out cloths can also cause labels. Honestly, its quite a hassle but i like it at times :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!