PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuality on Habbo

Cheezy
11-09-2005, 09:22 PM
It's an issue that I always dreaded. There were times when I faced the fact that I needed to tell my Habbo friends that I was gay... and looking back, I can't believe I ever worried. I told my friends and everyone accepted it, not because they had original suspicions anyway, but mainly because the 'gay way' is very much accepted these days, and it's not something you can avoid.

I think the statistic is that 1/5 males are bi, and 1/7 Males are just Gay. So think, if basing it on the statistic, and you have a year in school with 200 pupils, 40 of them, you should expect to be Bi.

Since i came out, which was about a year and a half ago... The only problem I've received is predjudice against my sexuality, however... in most cases it's the argumentative fools that have nothing better to argue about.

I honestly have still not come out in real life, I've told one best friend, and thats all I plan on for the time being. Remember, you have to think about yourself when it comes to your sexuality, it has nothing to do with anyone else. I'm 17, and I've come to the stage where I want to tell my mother, although I do find it difficult to take the opportunity.

So in light of this post, if you wish to talk to me... consider i've experienced very much in my life, much more than most people my age... if you wish to talk to me, then I'm always here if you need some advice, just send me a pm.

- Cheezy2

ashLOVESMatt!
11-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Sent chills down my back.
Now that's why I fell in love with you.
<3

Cheezy
11-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Lol ash ... and habbos, this is my guy... the one person I fell in love with. I always felt in the past "oh it's rubbish, this love at first sight" but seriously... I can't express how much I feel for ash, he's the most amazing person ever.

Ashley, I love you peeky, forever and always <3 xx

Drewar
11-09-2005, 09:51 PM
You have a good voice lol.

Oh okay I know that was random but good for you I guess. Yeah, I think Habbos are more
comfortable with their sexuality.. because like..when you go on habbo, everytime you walk into a room you usually get flooded with '*yourname* |||||||||||||||||||(or hearts on habbo' so yeah I dunno, I think Habbos are more comfortable with their sexuality, anyway, I am comfortable with mine. 'I'm not gay but gay's okay' is a cool phrase lol.

Ostinato
11-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Aw, kl. lol

Im glad you were accepted on Habbo, and I know how difficult it must be for you to come out in life. However, if society carries on the way it does, I personally think in perhaps 1-2 centuries time it will be the straight people who get mocked, as there seems to be constantly an increase in gay males.

Can I just ask however, out of my own noseyness lol, have you ever met asher or is it strictly an online relationship?

Kieeran
11-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Nice for you to say that Matt :)

Cheezy
11-09-2005, 09:56 PM
Can I just ask however, out of my own noseyness lol, have you ever met asher or is it strictly an online relationship?

Me and ash are an offline relationship.. not just some online relationship, we're 100% serious about eachother and we love eachother :)

Col
11-09-2005, 09:59 PM
Matt, the relationship between you and Ash is so romantic, it brings a tear to my eye!
I don't really like online relationships, so much different from offline relationships, unless you sort of know the person from outside Habbo.

Mentor
11-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Aw, kl. lol

Im glad you were accepted on Habbo, and I know how difficult it must be for you to come out in life. However, if society carries on the way it does, I personally think in perhaps 1-2 centuries time it will be the straight people who get mocked, as there seems to be constantly an increase in gay males.

1-2 centures strait people will get mocked lol. Ok firstly theres no increase in gay people at all, The diffence is since its become more socaly acceptable, far more of those who are gay are comeing out, than would have previosly.
Secondly due to the fact we still need to reproduce hetrosexual sex will always be required "/

and 3rldy, i would thin socity would have come more accepting, aka accepted everyone for who they are, rather than simply turn there pedigis on another groupo ?

chipie60
11-09-2005, 10:02 PM
I love your voice :D
Anywayz Go you, your very brave :)

Ostinato
11-09-2005, 10:09 PM
Hmmm Matt, why then in the other thread with the pictures of the gay men kissing, you were saying that would be use 2 soon... ;s

Lol Im not trying to imply you are lying or anything along those lines, Im just a nosy and confused person. ;p

GommeInc
11-09-2005, 10:16 PM
I think being Gay is the next big thing. But you do get people roleplaying :rolleyes:

Roboevil
11-09-2005, 10:22 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
That is so cute :), and I could never "come out" just on Habbo for a year and a half, my friends would find out or something.

Tyche
11-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Matt, the relationship between you and Ash is so romantic, it brings a tear to my eye!
I was going to say that. :)

Cheezy
12-09-2005, 07:06 AM
Rofl abundance... just because i said mine and ashes relationship was offline, doesn't mean we have kissed!

GommeInc, I agree there... I used to go in Gay rooms on Habbo, and some of the stuff in there was disgusting. Although, I can assure you, me and ash don't get up to anything like that. And i DO NOT send pictures of my 'tool' to ash or anyone for that matter. (as people are sending a pic around and claiming it's of me)

Yah me and ash are in love, big time!

ashLOVESMatt!
12-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Graphics coursework, Er lovely
I tend to avoid the Rooms aimed for gay people on Habbo as well, some pretty vile and vulgar stuff gets said. Well, either that or 'PRESS 666 IF U GOT CAM AND MSN!'

Jordan3
12-09-2005, 02:55 PM
Matt, I take it all your real life friends and family know?

Diff-x
12-09-2005, 05:05 PM
Cool matt, i've known for a while now. I think that it is much easier to be gay on Habbo Hotel, then it is in reality. The amount of people turning gay on Habbo has increased a lot, and i think this is a good thing. Quite a few of my Habbo friends are gay, and i feel that gay people are nicer. Also, when people use 'Gay' as an insult, is rather sad. When people use it as an insult on me, in real life and on Habbo, i state that they have not insulted me.

Does anyone disagree or have any preferences?

zak-x
12-09-2005, 05:09 PM
Yes i agree it is much easier on habbo to express your self and express your sexuality

GommeInc
12-09-2005, 05:09 PM
I used to go in a room called Landas Gay Girl Bar, I found the women in there friendly to talk to (they weren't being sexual, some conversations were fun).

Anyway, basically being Gay is not a problem, but the people who find it a problem are. Being gay is basically a fad happening around the country now anyway.

Diff-x
12-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Landa's Gay Girl Bar.. haha, good times! I know the owner very well

zak-x
12-09-2005, 05:16 PM
I love that place i think that place has the friendliest people in =]

Diff-x
12-09-2005, 05:17 PM
I just used to sit there and watch people. I think it has a new owner now, am i correct?

Jordan3
12-09-2005, 05:23 PM
I used to go in a room called Landas Gay Girl Bar, I found the women in there friendly to talk to (they weren't being sexual, some conversations were fun).

Anyway, basically being Gay is not a problem, but the people who find it a problem are. Being gay is basically a fad happening around the country now anyway.

An excellent room, Landa's original was excellent, the only good copy is .:.:V.i.r.u.s:.:. one, I think Landa's got shut by habbo and she got banned for it?

Sank
12-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Habbo shouldn't have banned it..

Make a 'gay' or a 'elezbian' room, should get banned..

Jordan3
12-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Why should it? A straight room wouldn't get banned.

Sank
12-09-2005, 05:28 PM
Why should it? A straight room wouldn't get banned.Hmm, yeah, exactly.

Lets throw pies at Callie.

ilovejordan
12-09-2005, 05:33 PM
I think the owner got banned not because of her or him but because of the people in it. I dnno if you've experienced it but i have where somebody comes up to you and makes a sexual comment, Also their missions too. Its basically a breeding ground for perverts.

Jordan3
12-09-2005, 05:35 PM
-Pokes Callie-

Wow, dinnertime.

HellyBelly
12-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Hmm, yeah, exactly.

Lets throw pies at Callie.
*Throws pie at Callie*

zak-x
12-09-2005, 07:25 PM
I just used to sit there and watch people. I think it has a new owner now, am i correct?

Don't know.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!