PDA

View Full Version : [Hogwarts] The Trial - Ends 25th February

Inseriousity.
19-02-2015, 05:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQMvX5Jcd4A

Oh no! The court reporter who is supposed to be typing up the court transcript fell asleep halfway through. Her new baby boy meant she's up all hours, she's so tempted to put a Silencing Charm on him so she can sleep. It meant she couldn't catch everything that happened throughout the trial as she kept nodding off. She's asked you for help. Unfortunately, what she's forgot to remember is that you bagsied her new husband (and father of her child) before her years ago and everyone knows that once best friends bagsy a guy, they're off limits. That is the rule of every civilisation! Now is the perfect time to get your revenge. Fill in the blanks of the court transcript with whatever you want. The best one will win. Good luck!

Prize: 10 Housepoints
You will receive 5 housepoints as part of the early bird bonus if completed before 23:59pm 20/2/15.

FUDGE: Charges are as follows: The accused ___________ stands trial on account of performing ___________ in front of ___________.

WITNESS: Witness for the defence _____________!

FUDGE: Ah, you found out that __________ then?

WITNESS: A lucky mistake!

FUDGE: Anyway, what does the accused have to say for himself about the charges?

ACCUSED: IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS THE ___________

FUDGE: A likely story but that's very convenient considering that _____________!

WITNESS: But we do have a second witness by the name of ____________

FUDGE: Fine, fine, bring them in.

WITNESS 2: I swear to tell ______________ and nothing but ______________

FUDGE: Very well. What happened?

WITNESS 2: Well I was ___________ when all of a sudden ____________ and... that is what happened.

FUDGE: Can you describe the __________?

WITNESS 2: They were ___________ and I felt ____________.

FUDGE: Very well, you may go. Now for a show of hands.....
FUDGE: I hereby sentence you ____________.

!:random!:!
20-02-2015, 08:44 AM
FUDGE: Charges are as follows: The accused ____THMS_______ stands trial on account of performing ___TAKING STE'S POINTS ________ in front of ______ZITRONE_____.

WITNESS: Witness for the defence _____ZITRONE________!

FUDGE: Ah, you found out that ___THMS IS A CHEAT?_______ then?

ACCUSED: IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS THE _____BEAST MK,______

FUDGE: A likely story but that's very convenient considering that ______STE HAS FOOTAGE OF YOU._______!

WITNESS: But we do have a second witness by the name of ____!:RANDOM!:!________

WITNESS 2: I swear to tell ____LIES__________ and nothing but ____LIES__________

WITNESS 2: Well I was ____PERFECTLY FINE WINNING STUFF_______ when all of a sudden __THIS THMS GUY SHOWS UP__________ and... that is what happened.

FUDGE: Can you describe the ___FEELINGS YOU FELT_______?

WITNESS 2: They were _____SHATTERED______ and I felt _______DEPRESSED BECAUSE I WAS UNDER A EVIL SPELL_____.

FUDGE: I hereby sentence you _____THMS TO GIVE ALL YOUR POINTS TO WITNESS 2 AND NEVER PLAY IN HOGWARTS GAMES AGAIN!!!! ;)_______.

THAT OK? ;)

thms
20-02-2015, 10:42 AM
FUDGE: Charges are as follows: The accused Zealoux stands trial on account of performing forbidden acts of wizardry in front of Welshcake.

WITNESS: Witness for the defence Welshcake!

FUDGE: Ah, you found out that Zealoux is a fraud, a bad girlfriend and ruthless when it comes to advancing her mad wizard skillz then?

ACCUSED: IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS THE RATTY LITTLE GRYFFINDORS, WELSHCAKE IS SETTING ME UP!

FUDGE: A likely story but that's very convenient considering that we have a lot of evidence against you, Zealoux ma'am!

WITNESS: But we do have a second witness by the name of FlyingJesus

WITNESS 2: I swear to tell you the truth and nothing but the truth, and I will be honest even if it makes me look like the biggest bully ever (which I am of course)

WITNESS 2: Well I was drawing on my face with campy tattoos alongside Yuxin when all of a sudden I heard Welshcake's screams and she was begging for help, I saw Zealoux! She was using the Cruciatus Curse on her poor girlfriend! But I think she secretly loved the pain and... that is what happened.

FUDGE: Can you describe the torture?

WITNESS 2: They were bleeding from the face and they were literally covered in a lot of bleeding cuts and I felt concerned for my safety so I got the hell out of there.

FUDGE: I hereby sentence you Zealoux to DEATH I never liked those ugly Ravenclaw students anyway.

Alysha
20-02-2015, 01:41 PM
FUDGE: Charges are as follows: The accused thms stands trial on account of performing the Imperius Curse in front of Zealoux.

WITNESS: Witness for the defence Empired!

FUDGE: Ah, you found out that thms was controlling Zealoux when he made the previous accusations then?

ACCUSED: IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS THE RATTY LITTLE GRYFFINDORS, WELSHCAKE IS SETTING ME UP!

FUDGE: A likely story but that's very convenient considering that the very same excuse was used in the previous trial. Very cunning, Sir!

WITNESS: But we do have a second witness by the name of welshcake

WITNESS 2: I swear to tell whole truth and nothing but the story needed to put thms in Azkaban.

WITNESS 2: Well I was out with the coolest girl in the world Zealoux when all of a sudden she started convulsing, then she just attacked. However, that's when I saw thms, wand aimed at her, cackling away to himself. Yes, I was bleeding, but it was all at the hands of that scoundrel and... that is what happened.

FUDGE: Can you describe the pain of watching her be controlled and doing such awful things?

WITNESS 2: They were manic and I felt in agony obviously, but it was my heart that hurt most, thms was using her against me and that's just rude. There was nothing I could do..

FUDGE: I hereby sentence you an eternity in Azkaban, hopefully you can just rot then.

lemons
20-02-2015, 02:00 PM
FUDGE: Charges are as follows: The accused thms stands trial on account of performing indecent exposure in front of a class of primary school students.

WITNESS: Witness for the defence Yuxin!

FUDGE: Ah, you found out that it's small then?

ACCUSED: IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS THE WIND, MY TROUSERS FELL DOWN!

FUDGE: A likely story but that's very convenient considering that you were seen on CCTV outside the school gates dancing around like there was no tomorrow!

WITNESS: But we do have a second witness by the name of ToxicMint

WITNESS 2: I swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth but only if there will be some Lady Gaga music and a nice buffet after this with turkey twizzlers <3

WITNESS 2: Well I was walking down the road playing Poker Face on my iPod when all of a sudden A HUGE HURRICANE CAME DOWN THE STREET AND SUCKED ME UP INTO THE SKY and thm's trousers fell down and... that is what happened.

FUDGE: Can you describe the trousers?

WITNESS 2: They were leopard print and I felt turned on by them.

FUDGE: I hereby sentence you to 5 years in prison for crimes against fashion!

Cow
20-02-2015, 05:30 PM
FUDGE: Charges are as follows: The accused Kellie stands trial on account of performing dreadful singing in front of a theater .

WITNESS: Witness for the defence Expling !

FUDGE: Ah, you found out that she is a bad singer then?

ACCUSED: IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS THE mircophone it was broke .

FUDGE: A likely story but that's very convenient considering that you are known for your bad singing !

WITNESS: But we do have a second witness by the name of Absenty

WITNESS 2: I swear to tell the truth and nothing but the horrid truth.

WITNESS 2: Well I was eating cheese in the theater when all of a sudden my ears were in pain and... that is what happened.

FUDGE: Can you describe the act of Kellie singing?

WITNESS 2: They were giving me pain and I felt abused

FUDGE: I hereby sentence you to have your voice box removed.

davecool656
20-02-2015, 05:38 PM
FUDGE: Charges are as follows: The accused Santa stands trial on account of performing the night fever dance in front of Wubing

WITNESS: Witness for the defence Welshcake!

FUDGE: Ah, you found out that he did the dance wrong then?

ACCUSED: IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS THE the elves that made me do it

FUDGE: A likely story but that's very convenient considering that the elves wasnt there at the time!

WITNESS: But we do have a second witness by the name of miss claus

WITNESS 2: I swear to tell the truth and nothing but truth

WITNESS 2: Well I was airing out santa's clothes when all of a sudden the elves turn up and start to make fun of santa saying that he didnt no the dance for Night Fever and... that is what happened.

FUDGE: Can you describe the clothes that he was wearing?

WITNESS 2: They were very strange clothes that were very brighly coloured and I felt sick looking at them.

FUDGE: I hereby sentence you to dancing lessons for the rest of your life.

FlyingJesus
20-02-2015, 07:19 PM
FUDGE: Charges are as follows: The accused Version 7 stands trial on account of performing badly in front of the expectations of the entire Habbox nation.

WITNESS: Witness for the defence GoldenMerc!

FUDGE: Ah, you found out that fatties are more grateful then?

ACCUSED: IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS THE ENTIRE CONTENT DEPARTMENT

FUDGE: A likely story but that's very convenient considering that no-one can see "behind the scenes" or your actual purpose of existence!

WITNESS: But we do have a second witness by the name of -:Undertaker:-

WITNESS 2: I swear to tell you all about the evils of Europe and nothing but UKIP propaganda

WITNESS 2: Well I was falsifying quotes and misreading raw data when all of a sudden the cost of samovars (which are super rares) skyrocketed of its own volition and... that is what happened.

FUDGE: Can you describe the Romanians?

WITNESS 2: They were all criminals, every single one, and I felt like the entirety of British history was being stripped out of the world and overrun with filth before my imperial eyes.

FUDGE: I hereby sentence you to be released on the main site for everyone to criticise within the month.

Martin
20-02-2015, 07:43 PM
FUDGE: Charges are as follows: The accused Banana stands trial on account of performing naked in front of Monkeys.

WITNESS: Witness for the defence Kevin the Minion!

FUDGE: Ah, you found out that this Banana was tasty then?

ACCUSED: IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS THE MINION

FUDGE: A likely story but that's very convenient considering that Minions seem to hang around bananas!

WITNESS: But we do have a second witness by the name of The Annoying Orange

WITNESS 2: I swear to tell Sour lies and nothing but sweet truths

WITNESS 2: Well I was licking my pips when all of a sudden a giant banana starting peeling in front of me and... that is what happened.

FUDGE: Can you describe the clothes the banana was wearing?

WITNESS 2: They were completely naked, I could even see their stork and I felt suddenly aroused.

FUDGE: I hereby sentence you the fittest banana that ever lived and here's my number.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!