PDA

View Full Version : How Awkward - Ends 12th March

Expling
03-03-2015, 08:55 PM
http://habbox.com/text/Beta/How+Awkward

As most of you probably already know, I'm still in school and use to always experience the most embarrassing things ever. The worst I can remember is when I tripped over someone in assembly.. it wasn't pretty! I've probably told 89% of Habbox, but it's the most embarrassing story I can remember!

For this competition, I want you to come up with the most embarrassing incident that could ever happen to you at school.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=812970&p=8255961#post8255961) for more information about prizes

Lindsey
09-03-2015, 02:39 AM
When I was in grade 8, we were given a new music teacher who actually made us do work. Which I hated, haha. So me and my friend were passing notes in class, about how much we hated him, and everything..... He grabbed it and read it to the class.....

By the end of the year we liked him!

Bloop
09-03-2015, 12:14 PM
when a bird decides to do its business right on your uniform

Alysha
09-03-2015, 12:39 PM
I was walking down the stairs between classes, so it was really busy, then I don't know how it happened, but I could feel myself about to fall, so I grabbed onto the bannister and somehow front flipped over my arm. The arm stayed in exactly the same place. Everyone stared at me for a good 2 minutes, as I couldn't loosen my grip on the bannister. Then a teacher helped me off and people started cheering. It was too awkward for my liking, but I discovered that I have double jointed elbows.

Cassiieee
09-03-2015, 01:24 PM
When you're all made to line up in your groups before entering the school building again, and you be sick, all over the person infront of you..... :$

Samantha
10-03-2015, 09:37 PM
Lmao one time I actually got sent to infant school without knickers on and we didn't realise, I went to the toilet and someone peered over and said "You haven't got any knickers on."

When you are really shy and all the school is having a picnic outside, you need the toilet, but you're not outspoken enough to tell them so you poo yourself on 2 separate occasions.

I got sent in pajamas once too, woops.

welshcake
11-03-2015, 01:37 AM
Coughing so much you throw up on the table in a classroom

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!