PDA

View Full Version : Rock Cakes - Ends 30th March

Kimmy
19-03-2015, 04:53 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/food/Rock+Cakes

When my boyfriend's mum first told me that she was making us some rock cakes to take on our picnic with us, I was really confused. I mean, rock... cakes? Usually, rocks aren't that edible. Turns out, it was just a deformed, amorphous looking cake (like a rock hehe) with chocolate chip bits inside of it! They were creative and lovely tasting.
For this competition I'd like you to come up with any bizarre name for any treat that you can think of, and why it'd be named that way!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Monotonous
26-03-2015, 09:59 PM
Spotted dyck, sounds like some sort of bacteria that grow on your genitals (imo anyway :P) Seen it at school and in some restaurants always wanted to know what it was but I doubt I could hold a straight face and ask what it is. Anyway did some research and found out it's a pudding containing dried fruit hence the 'spotted' part but it seems like no one knows about the 'dyck' part. Guess it's one of the mysteries of the world :P My theory is a guy called Richard invented it and he was known as 'dyck' (a nickname for Richard).

Temki
29-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Vinyl Tacos! Mainly because if I ever make tacos, they're usually very chewy, but also hard.. Which explains the vinyl part...

Another would be Static Strawberries.. Which consists of Strawberries, topped with light sprinkles of cinnamon, and then whipped cream.. Why Static? Because when you taste it, you'll be blown away by the deliciousness.. So it'll leave you Static!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!