PDA

View Full Version : 7 Word Story

Addie
12-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Ok so you have to add 7 words to the word above you E.G if someone wrote I am the best for life And ??. You would add 7 words onto it.I'll start you off.

I met Rachel McAdams and she said

benjirofl
12-09-2005, 03:47 PM
I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29.

Jinxxed
12-09-2005, 03:48 PM
I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A

Nisus
12-09-2005, 04:28 PM
I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid

Addie
12-09-2005, 05:29 PM
I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress xD

camera
12-09-2005, 06:01 PM
I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best

RealmOftheClaw
26-07-2006, 03:23 AM
I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because

issaa.
26-07-2006, 03:42 AM
wdf?! bump!

Scorpio
26-07-2006, 07:40 AM
I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip.

T@R
26-07-2006, 03:22 PM
I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel

brandon
26-07-2006, 03:25 PM
I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel said Realmoftheclaw bumps old threads, how anooying.

Chridopey
26-07-2006, 03:33 PM
I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel said Realmoftheclaw bumps old threads, how anooying. Then she started smelling my cheesy feet.

Nixt
26-07-2006, 03:33 PM
I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel wanted to go to the big shop

Wayne
26-07-2006, 03:40 PM
I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel wanted to go to the big shop but she decided to go next door

brandon
26-07-2006, 03:43 PM
I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel said Realmoftheclaw bumps old threads, how anooying. Then she started smelling my cheesy feet.

Take it back from this one because Presevare is really slow ;l

Wolfie
26-07-2006, 03:45 PM
I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel said Realmoftheclaw bumps old threads, how anooying. Then she started smelling my cheesy feet. I love cheese and I hate cookies.

Eye!
26-07-2006, 03:51 PM
I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel said Realmoftheclaw bumps old threads, how anooying. Then she started smelling my cheesy feet. I love cheese and I hate cookies. I sometimes eat paper when im hungry

RealmOftheClaw
26-07-2006, 05:35 PM
some people are sensitive...like me take that out of the story!!!!!! PLEASE!!! i am really sensitive and that hurt my feelings and you can't blame me cause i admited it so just take it out pleasE!

brandon
26-07-2006, 05:40 PM
some people are sensitive...like me take that out of the story!!!!!! PLEASE!!! i am really sensitive and that hurt my feelings and you can't blame me cause i admited it so just take it out pleasE!
you didn't admit it? :s and read the dates of the posts in future then?
but if it bothers you that much it can be taken out jeez.

I met Rachel McAdams and she said there is not 50 states theres 29. Then she said, ' OMG I'M A Stupid person!'' But im a famous Actress who thinks im actually is the best, but nobody really even likes me because i'm pregnant with an oddly shaped turnip. The next thing to happen was rachel said people that bump threads are stupid. Then she started smelling my cheesy feet. I love cheese and I hate cookies.

RealmOftheClaw
26-07-2006, 05:47 PM
um thats a little better...and so what if its old sometimes they need to be brought back for fun...and i did admit it that i am sensitive

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!