PDA

View Full Version : It's been awhile..

-Creative-
24-03-2015, 05:25 AM
I just thought about habbo and decided to check on my account and ofc went back to my fav forum =) Hope everyone is doing fine, glad to see this site is still alive. :D

Am I remembering another game or did we used to have a backpack for where the items where? I remember having a giant hand.. Alot has changed o.O

Nick
24-03-2015, 07:21 AM
Hey, welcome back

I think i remember you because of your avatar coz it makes me laugh for some reason lol

Matt
24-03-2015, 07:52 AM
Welcome back! Hope you stick around :)

Empired
24-03-2015, 08:07 AM
Welcome back! The stuff you're remembering was a long time ago.. Before the merge, even. You must have come back to merge your account at least?

Hey, welcome back

I think i remember you because of your avatar coz it makes me laugh for some reason lol
There was some1 else with the same kind of avatar with Brittany and Santana in so u might be thinking of them nick

Bloop
24-03-2015, 08:32 AM
the giant hand was removed years ago :P and thrs no bagpack in habbo as far as i know. the big hand has been replaced with inventory

welcome back :)

Samantha
24-03-2015, 10:48 AM
Hello, welcome back to the forum :D.

Sho
24-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Welcome back :)

Shockwave.2CC
24-03-2015, 11:56 AM
Hello and welcome back to the forum

Cody
24-03-2015, 01:02 PM
Hey, welcome back to the forum :)

Kellie
24-03-2015, 01:17 PM
Welcome back :D!

-Creative-
24-03-2015, 06:14 PM
Hey, welcome back

I did come back a few years back aswell, so maybe it was me?

Welcome back! The stuff you're remembering was a long time ago.. Before the merge, even. You must have come back to merge your account at least?

There was some1 else with the same kind of avatar with Brittany and Santana in so u might be thinking of them nick

Someone who knows them!! I like you already!! =D

the giant hand was removed years ago :P and thrs no bagpack in habbo as far as i know. the big hand has been replaced with inventory

welcome back :)

hahaha i found the giant hand a bit weird, but i still miss it. The bagpack must be from another game then xD

And thank you all for the warm welcome =)

-:Undertaker:-
28-03-2015, 02:40 AM
ooohh an old member, welcome back... there's more of us from back then still around than you would think. :P

Do stick around.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!