PDA

View Full Version : Finally Finished Marathon

.:TaylorSwift:
05-04-2015, 02:43 AM
FULL MARATHON 26.2 Miles or 42.2 km .
So Hey Guy! Down Below is my story/ First motivation speech
Hey Guys if you have seen my post in late 2014 until now you seen I been increasing my distance. I've finally met my ultimate goal of a FULL MARATHON 26.2 Miles or 42.2 km . Finishing this has made me learned I know runners essential to have is: Support even if your pet or some complete strange you met running right next to you from half way through the race, Body Glide (Boy did that prevent chub rub), WATER and Calories, Lastly you need to be MENTALLY and Physically Ready. You can't one day wake up and say " Hey, I saw that girl Tay from the forum post she finished a marathon maybe I can." Don't do that, cause you will die or injure yourself badly. Start from the bottom with walking then make small goals like 5k or 1 mile because getting off you butt and running/walking is the first step to a journey you will successful with.

Let's Get to the Point of my original goal was 6 Hours 30 minutes, but do to it being HOT plus my over all tiredness (which made me walk/run last 4 miles) Here is my Official Time:
http://oi58.tinypic.com/2zq6lir.jpg

Down Below was my Thank you's~
~Now I will like to thank my mentors and this one special mentor irl who stood right by my at the half-marathon point and beyond (Cause I was ahead of her until then). And dbgtz Red; like 7 months ago I came in HxHD questioning If I should join this training program and you guys influenced my decision to joining.

Brad
05-04-2015, 02:46 AM
That is actually really impressive! I'm really proud of you! Know who else would be pumped to see something like this? .ExtremeSlayer; would.

Good job!
Are you planning on doing another one in the future?

.:TaylorSwift:
05-04-2015, 03:33 AM
That is actually really impressive! I'm really proud of you! Know who else would be pumped to see something like this? .ExtremeSlayer; would.

Good job!
Are you planning on doing another one in the future?

In the year 2016, it suggested run 1 full marathon once a year/ twice but once was enough. I plan on doing Half marathons/10k over summer so I don't lose my endurance I already gained

Cody
05-04-2015, 04:26 AM
Yasss! Keep it up, great work!! You need to look into mud runs ! (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rachel
05-04-2015, 04:56 AM
Congratulations Tay :) Keep it up haha

!:random!:!
05-04-2015, 10:02 AM
wow well done! i wish i could do it :P its a really big achievement, be proud of yourself x

_HeyyItsHannah_
05-04-2015, 01:54 PM
Well done Tay. That is AWESOME. Keep up the good work! That is huge! Wonderful job!

Red
05-04-2015, 02:26 PM
well done tay!! such a big achievement. I'm sure you're thrilled x

-:Undertaker:-
05-04-2015, 05:29 PM
Well done, something like that would kill me.

Absently
05-04-2015, 05:41 PM
Aww good job Tay I'm so proud of you!! I love listening to your excitement about it all :)

Expling
05-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Awh, Well done Tay! I remember you telling me about this once or twice :D

Great work, you seem to be very excited :O!

gives you water, you must be thirsty now, right?! ;)

dbgtz
05-04-2015, 09:42 PM
Well done :)

Stadiums
05-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Great job!! I can't even imagine attempting something like this.

welshcake
08-04-2015, 03:54 AM
That's really great. Well done!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!