PDA

View Full Version : Some Holocaust Revisionist Videos

MightyMagician
21-04-2015, 12:30 AM
For decades The Holocaust has been a topic of debate, about nazi atrocities and homicidal gas chambers. I know, why would anyone question the gas chambers? Well, simply because at one point all camps were believed to have them, until it was proven otherwise. For example, Dachau was discredited and confirmed to only have delousing chamber(s). Majdanek now holds only a few gas chambers, and only 6 Poland camps were marked for extermination. Nobody denies people were killed, but what if there's something to look into? Here are some videos that address the evidence the gas chambers. Please note: Debating the Holocaust is perfectly legal in nearly every English speaking country and it is not racist if it's unbiased, as it's only historical debate.

David Cole - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWCOjOj4RAU
One Third of The Holocaust - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
Eric Hunt on Majdanek - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mTTrOlzE

I suggest you do give these a shot if you're interested in history, the results may surprise you and the videos are very well researched.

Thread moved by Expling (Trialist Forum Moderator) from 'Spam' as I feel it's better suited here.

Empired
21-04-2015, 07:19 AM
What's the question? I don't understand what you're trying to dispute...

Gas chambers were not the only way to kill people. Just because some death camps didn't have gas chambers didn't mean people were allowed to stay alive. Lots of men in the camps died because they were kept in small apartments and used for manual labour on ridiculously small amounts of food so they eventually died of dehydration/malnutrition/infection.

Kyle
21-04-2015, 08:49 AM
These were work camps first and death camps second; the plan was to work captives to death ( "arbeit macht frei") before the cold, rational and infinitely more efficient death camps were introduced. What are you arguing here? That atrocities didn't happen? That millions didn't die? Or is it just that not all camps had gas chambers? Because we know this much already.

Firehorse
21-04-2015, 11:00 AM
There is nothing to debate. The holocaust happened, millions of innocents were killed, just accept that and move on. These videos are nothing but conspiracy fuel for holocaust deniers.

What is there to be achieved by arguing that some were killed in different manners? Lots died from disease, hunger, exhaustion, physical abuse, scientific experiments.

What is there to be achieved by denying it? Only to invoke hatred against Jews.

Empired
21-04-2015, 12:32 PM
I don't even understand how you can deny the Holocaust?? That's like someone trying to claim that dogs don't exist? It's literally right there. Everyone can see it.

MightyMagician
21-04-2015, 01:02 PM
It's not necessarily hate fueled in any way. David Cole, for example, is Jewish himself, and he's an activist for Jewish free speech and Jewish rights as much as he is a pseudo-historian, and he believes the Aktion Reinhardt camps were death camps. The only issue I'm discussing is how 5.1 million really died, not saying they didn't die. Not all the atrocities were the gas chambers though: The post war Buchenwald museum/conference had shrunken heads, lampshades made from tattooed human skin, and soap made from skin. There actually is no physical standing proof of the gas chambers. Take for example: No blue staining from Zyklon-B in Crematorium 1, yet the Auschwitz museum only has hair, clothes, the poison, and a few aerial photos of the camp at the time. And Zyklon-B is a delousing agent, to save lives. For someone who's sole intention was to murder people, I don't think preservation of life was what he needed. The Final Solution was probably a plan to move the European Jews to Madagascar after the war, when Germany would have enough world power.

Firehorse
21-04-2015, 01:02 PM
I don't even understand how you can deny the Holocaust?? That's like someone trying to claim that dogs don't exist? It's literally right there. Everyone can see it.

You wouldn't believe some of the conspiracies people come out with; all in the name of anti-Semitism.

MightyMagician
21-04-2015, 01:09 PM
You wouldn't believe some of the conspiracies people come out with; all in the name of anti-Semitism.
You'll have to forgive me here because I'm not exactly sure how it's anti-semitic to say people didn't die one way but they still died. :S

Firehorse
21-04-2015, 01:18 PM
You'll have to forgive me here because I'm not exactly sure how it's anti-semitic to say people didn't die one way but they still died. :S

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B#Use_in_the_Holocaust

You're saying that because it's a pesticide it can't be used to kill people? Get real.

And no, there was no final plan to move Jews to Madagascar as the idea was abandoned in the same year it was created, it was subsequently replaced with the plan to exterminate all Jews via concentration camps.

FlyingJesus
21-04-2015, 01:21 PM
That's still not anti-Semitic, just being wrong

MightyMagician
21-04-2015, 01:27 PM
There's a thing called benching? Hitler and Himmler eventually realized they had to wait because like I just stated they didn't have the resources at that time. They wanted to try and win the war but they were over-powered. Besides, Hitler only talked about removing Jews from Europe, why does that mean it was his idea to kill people?

PS: Yes, ofc if you went into and closed room and had someone throw cyanide soaked pellets down a hole of course you would die. It's poison.

Firehorse
21-04-2015, 01:27 PM
That's still not anti-Semitic, just being wrong

In this case, yes, as the OP clearly doesn't know what he's talking about, but these same arguments and conspiracies are used by those who deny the holocaust even happened.

MightyMagician
21-04-2015, 01:31 PM
In this case, yes, as the OP clearly doesn't know what he's talking about, but these same arguments and conspiracies are used by those who deny the holocaust even happened.
Of course the Holocaust happened. There were still 20+ other camps throughout Europe besides the death camps.

MightyMagician
21-04-2015, 01:34 PM
If there's undeniable proof this happened, then by all means please give it to me. It shouldn't be that hard.

Firehorse
21-04-2015, 01:37 PM
Of course the Holocaust happened. There were still 20+ other camps throughout Europe besides the death camps.

What point are you even trying to make with this thread? "Zyklon-B is a delousing agent, to save lives"; you're making claims as if to debunk a myth.

If there's undeniable proof this happened, then by all means please give it to me. It shouldn't be that hard.

So you are denying it then.

MightyMagician
21-04-2015, 01:42 PM
What point are you even trying to make with this thread? "Zyklon-B is a delousing agent, to save lives"; you're making claims as if to debunk a myth.

So you are denying it then.

How am I supposed to deny something I can't find? The only zyklon B use I can find is for delousing clothes, to remove lice. If it was used to kill people, then where is the proof?

Firehorse
21-04-2015, 01:50 PM
How am I supposed to deny something I can't find? The only zyklon B use I can find is for delousing clothes, to remove lice. If it was used to kill people, then where is the proof?

I gave you a link which explicitly states its use in the holocaust. You're either not looking hard enough or simply refusing to acknowledge the reality of its use.

Red
21-04-2015, 02:33 PM
The amount of stupid conspiracy theories you spout is ridiculous. Yes not every camp had gas chambers. Not all were extermination camps, there were labour and transit camps. The ruins exist and were destroyed because the Nazis wished to remove evidence of their crimes. They have eyewitness testimony, photographs, records of construction, and operation. The thousands of personal items, hair etc, as you mentioned, which had forensic tests done on it and found hydrogen cyanide. If you are not disputing the amount of people that died, how do you suppose they were killed en masse if it wasn't in gas chambers?

The Don
21-04-2015, 02:42 PM
How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

Red
21-04-2015, 02:50 PM
There's a thing called benching? Hitler and Himmler eventually realized they had to wait because like I just stated they didn't have the resources at that time. They wanted to try and win the war but they were over-powered. Besides, Hitler only talked about removing Jews from Europe, why does that mean it was his idea to kill people?

PS: Yes, ofc if you went into and closed room and had someone throw cyanide soaked pellets down a hole of course you would die. It's poison.

You are so nauseating
Hoess-

In the summer of 1941, I cannot remember the exact date, I was suddenly summoned to the Reichsfuhrer-SS [Himmler], directly by his adjutant's office. Contrary to his usual custom, Himmler received me without his adjutant being present and said in effect: "The Führer has ordered that the Jewish question be solved once and for all and that we, the SS, are to implement that order....The Jews are the sworn enemies of the German people and must be eradicated. Every Jew that we can lay our hands on is to In the summer of 1941, I cannot remember the exact date, I was suddenly summoned to the Reichsfuhrer-SS [Himmler], directly by his adjutant's office. Contrary to his usual custom, Himmler received me without his adjutant being present and said in effect: "The Führer has ordered that the Jewish question be solved once and for all and that we, the SS, are to implement that order....The Jews are the sworn enemies of the German people and must be eradicated. Every Jew that we can lay our hands on is to be destroyed now during the war, without exception. If we cannot now obliterate the biological basis of Jewry, the Jews will one day destroy us." (R. Hoess. Commandant of Auschwitz. London: Phoenix Press. 2000 [1959]. Pg. 183))

Goebbels

World Jewry will suffer a great catastrophe at the same time as Bolshevism. The Fuehrer once more expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies.

Empired
21-04-2015, 03:43 PM
There actually is no physical standing proof of the gas chambers. Take for example: No blue staining from Zyklon-B in Crematorium 1,
Do your research before posting next time.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4e/Majdanek_Komora_Gazowa.JPG/800px-Majdanek_Komora_Gazowa.JPG
Majdanek Concentration Camp used in Poland during WWII. Notice all that blue residue? Took a simple Google search.

MightyMagician
21-04-2015, 10:31 PM
The amount of stupid conspiracy theories you spout is ridiculous. Yes not every camp had gas chambers. Not all were extermination camps, there were labour and transit camps. The ruins exist and were destroyed because the Nazis wished to remove evidence of their crimes. They have eyewitness testimony, photographs, records of construction, and operation. The thousands of personal items, hair etc, as you mentioned, which had forensic tests done on it and found hydrogen cyanide. If you are not disputing the amount of people that died, how do you suppose they were killed en masse if it wasn't in gas chambers?

Of course the hair and clothes and shoes had cyanide on them, they were deloused. The nazis shaved heads in order to prevent the spread of lice, so nobody entering the gas chambers at Auschwitz would have hair to begin with. Cyanide leaves blue stains in the case of poison gas, which no Auschwitz gas chamber has. All the photos ever show is just the outside of the Birkenau crematoria, because you literally can only see a brick building with a large chimney, which makes sense given the ludicrous amount of prisoners inside the camp. The plans could have been altered too. As for the witnesses: Come on. Elie Wiesel should have a tattoo on his arm if he ever entered the camp. Oh wait, a girl claims she had her tattoo removed by Mengele, who also claims to have been defecating diamonds in the camp and escaped from the gas chambers - very believable. Construction could have changed you know.

- - - Updated - - -

You are so nauseating
Hoess-

Goebbels

If somebody was torturing you for hours on end, brutally, would you endure the pain or say what they want to hear?

Goebbels doesn't admit Hitler said he wanted them dead. Hitler could have symbolically just said that because after the war they'd be leaving Europe anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Do your research before posting next time.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4e/Majdanek_Komora_Gazowa.JPG/800px-Majdanek_Komora_Gazowa.JPG
Majdanek Concentration Camp used in Poland during WWII. Notice all that blue residue? Took a simple Google search.

Notice the unbarred window, and that it's right next to an actual bathroom? Yeah, that makes sense.

Firehorse
21-04-2015, 11:10 PM
Of course the hair and clothes and shoes had cyanide on them, they were deloused. The nazis shaved heads in order to prevent the spread of lice, so nobody entering the gas chambers at Auschwitz would have hair to begin with. Cyanide leaves blue stains in the case of poison gas, which no Auschwitz gas chamber has. All the photos ever show is just the outside of the Birkenau crematoria, because you literally can only see a brick building with a large chimney, which makes sense given the ludicrous amount of prisoners inside the camp. The plans could have been altered too. As for the witnesses: Come on. Elie Wiesel should have a tattoo on his arm if he ever entered the camp. Oh wait, a girl claims she had her tattoo removed by Mengele, who also claims to have been defecating diamonds in the camp and escaped from the gas chambers - very believable. Construction could have changed you know.

- - - Updated - - -

If somebody was torturing you for hours on end, brutally, would you endure the pain or say what they want to hear?

Goebbels doesn't admit Hitler said he wanted them dead. Hitler could have symbolically just said that because after the war they'd be leaving Europe anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Notice the unbarred window, and that it's right next to an actual bathroom? Yeah, that makes sense.

You're edging on offensive here, I'd stop if I were you.

MightyMagician
21-04-2015, 11:18 PM
You're edging on offensive here, I'd stop if I were you.
Not at all. I'm simply just pointing out how unbelievable certain points are. I'm well up for a civil debate.

Red
21-04-2015, 11:32 PM
You ignored my question. If you do not dispute the figures, then what method was used for killing on such a large scale? You just ignore overwhelming evidence. Eyewitness testimony lies, Blueprints and aerial photos faked. Nazi testimony coerced. It is laughable.

There is countless testimony given at multiple trials in multiple countries spanning decades. Yes he was tortured, but those memoirs were wrote in polish prison and speak of the torture as well as the existence of the gas chambers. Provide me with evidence of this mass torture then that would make dozens of nazis admit to crimes they didn't commit?!

Symbolically? Do you read the words eradicate and destruction in those quotes. That doesn't sound to me like packing them off to a different country. Yes Goebbels did admit that Hitler wanted them dead. After that extract he went on to say in his diary that '60 per cent of them (Jews) will have to be liquidated whereas only about 40% will be used for forced labour.' March 27th 1942.

Also, I am sure you have read the statement David Cole gave in 1998 renouncing his views lmao
http://www.vho.org/GB/c/DC/colep2.gif

Firehorse
21-04-2015, 11:34 PM
Not at all. I'm simply just pointing out how unbelievable certain points are. I'm well up for a civil debate.

This isn't even a debate, it's just you questioning the slaughter of Jews which is highly offensive to those whose family members were involved, and akin to denying the holocaust.

Red
21-04-2015, 11:40 PM
This isn't even a debate, it's just you questioning the slaughter of Jews which is highly offensive to those whose family members were involved, and akin to denying the holocaust.

Yes its disgusting!! The existence of the holocaust is not up for debate. It doesn't matter how much evidence you provide to holocaust deniers, they will just shoot it down like he has done. Tallcoolguy, you need to stop spending all your time reading conspiracy theories and being controversial just for the sake of it.

MightyMagician
22-04-2015, 12:08 AM
I'm not questioning the fact they died - population records after the war confirm a humongous number of these people died during the war. I'm only debating how they died, and that is not a form of hatred.

Red
22-04-2015, 12:23 AM
I'm not questioning the fact they died - population records after the war confirm a humongous number of these people died during the war. I'm only debating how they died, and that is not a form of hatred.
You are still yet to offer up an alternative method that was used then.

MightyMagician
22-04-2015, 12:30 AM
Bullets, beatings, exhaustion, diseases including typhus, torture prisons (Block of death at Auschwitz 1 for example), experiments, etc.

Not to mention typhus was rampant in Poland and Germany.

- - - Updated - - -

You ignored my question. If you do not dispute the figures, then what method was used for killing on such a large scale? You just ignore overwhelming evidence. Eyewitness testimony lies, Blueprints and aerial photos faked. Nazi testimony coerced. It is laughable.

There is countless testimony given at multiple trials in multiple countries spanning decades. Yes he was tortured, but those memoirs were wrote in polish prison and speak of the torture as well as the existence of the gas chambers. Provide me with evidence of this mass torture then that would make dozens of nazis admit to crimes they didn't commit?!

Symbolically? Do you read the words eradicate and destruction in those quotes. That doesn't sound to me like packing them off to a different country. Yes Goebbels did admit that Hitler wanted them dead. After that extract he went on to say in his diary that '60 per cent of them (Jews) will have to be liquidated whereas only about 40% will be used for forced labour.' March 27th 1942.

Also, I am sure you have read the statement David Cole gave in 1998 renouncing his views lmao
http://www.vho.org/GB/c/DC/colep2.gif

David Cole had no choice but to give the JDL what they wanted, and his recanting was faked. He's still doing the same stuff, and believes The Reinhardt camps killed people. Fact is, Hoess was tortured: Physically and mentally, which is talked about on a large scale on Codoh (http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=974).

As far as the diaries go, David Cole would be more than happy to support you in that discussion, go ahead and search for him on facebook (David Cole Stein). I've answered everything else tbh.

Red
22-04-2015, 12:52 AM
Over a million people were killed there. Gas was a quick, systematised method; bullets and beatings are not effective ways of killing en masse, which was shown to take its toll on the einsatzgruppen units.

MightyMagician
22-04-2015, 01:04 AM
Over a million people were killed there. Gas was a quick, systematised method; bullets and beatings are not effective ways of killing en masse, which was shown to take its toll on the einsatzgruppen units.
Fine, you want a scientific reason as to how zyklon B wasn't used to kill people? Dario Gabbai claimed that the bodies were all black/blue from the inhalation. Cyanide causes a person's skin to be cherry red after exposure, google it if you don't believe me.

Red
22-04-2015, 01:16 AM
Bullets, beatings, exhaustion, diseases including typhus, torture prisons (Block of death at Auschwitz 1 for example), experiments, etc.

Not to mention typhus was rampant in Poland and Germany.

- - - Updated - - -

David Cole had no choice but to give the JDL what they wanted, and his recanting was faked. He's still doing the same stuff, and believes The Reinhardt camps killed people. Fact is, Hoess was tortured: Physically and mentally, which is talked about on a large scale on Codoh (http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=974).

As far as the diaries go, David Cole would be more than happy to support you in that discussion, go ahead and search for him on facebook (David Cole Stein). I've answered everything else tbh.

Lmao!! He wrote that and then reinvented himself as david stein. Therefore nothing he writes can be considered credible. No, the fact is there is no evidence to suggest he was tortured into writing his memoirs. Like I said multiple trials with dozens of nazis in various countries, some not even on trial themselves so what reason would they have to lie. Where is this evidence of torture? Show me the evidence that goebbels was lying in his diary. Look at the posen speeches made by himmler. No thanks, I have no intension to read through some crap holocaust deniers work. You can do that and provide it here.

Alysha
22-04-2015, 09:12 AM
I'm pretty sure I have a book full of first hand sources about the holocaust somewhere in my parents house, and in it they talk about a silent method, so if these masses of people were taken and shot or beaten, I'm pretty sure that would be loud. What else do you suggest would kill them without brute force being taken into account? (Disease also not taken into account on this.)
Do you really think they would put their ammunition resources and man power into these camps, when those types of resources would be better used on the war front?
Also, Zyklon-B wasn't the only gas used... They used carbon monoxide in the majority of gas chambers and mixed sodium cyanide with acid in a bunch of other places. Is all your evidence based on one type of gas?

Empired
22-04-2015, 01:21 PM
The door was put in for visitors to come and view the site with a safe amount of exit routes.

Your utter refusal to acknowledge the truth that is staring you in the face, especially when it's a truth that is such a delicate topic to many, is astounding. You seem to be missing the point of the horrors of the Holocaust entirely. The point is millions of Jews, Afro-Germans, travelers those deemed "disabled" (mentally or physically), and other minority groups were brutally murdered because of a handful of peoples' narrow-minded hatred of them. For once would you stop trying to be difficult and just show some respect?

MightyMagician
22-04-2015, 01:28 PM
I'm pretty sure I have a book full of first hand sources about the holocaust somewhere in my parents house, and in it they talk about a silent method, so if these masses of people were taken and shot or beaten, I'm pretty sure that would be loud. What else do you suggest would kill them without brute force being taken into account? (Disease also not taken into account on this.)
Do you really think they would put their ammunition resources and man power into these camps, when those types of resources would be better used on the war front?
Also, Zyklon-B wasn't the only gas used... They used carbon monoxide in the majority of gas chambers and mixed sodium cyanide with acid in a bunch of other places. Is all your evidence based on one type of gas?

I'm well aware the camps used 2 completely different methods of gas, and the problem with the Aktion Reinhardt camps is that they can't even get to a consensus on what was used in Treblinka. Was it a steam chamber, or a CO room? Doesn't make sense that people involved don't even know what was used. As for diesel exhaust - not enough CO. It's already been tried in a closed car where somebody tried to kill himself by intentionally breathing in the fumes. Sodium Cyanide - this was used to soak the zyklon-b pellets in so the gas would fill the rooms.

- - - Updated - - -

The door was put in for visitors to come and view the site with a safe amount of exit routes.

Your utter refusal to acknowledge the truth that is staring you in the face, especially when it's a truth that is such a delicate topic to many, is astounding. You seem to be missing the point of the horrors of the Holocaust entirely. The point is millions of Jews, Afro-Germans, travelers those deemed "disabled" (mentally or physically), and other minority groups were brutally murdered because of a handful of peoples' narrow-minded hatred of them. For once would you stop trying to be difficult and just show some respect?
I'm not the one who claimed that entire building was in original state. It's staring you right in the face man. Right outside the building is a sign that reads "Bath and Disinfection", In that same building there is a bathroom, and in the murder room there is a window? Seems like the perfect escape to me before people started dying.

Empired
22-04-2015, 01:41 PM
I'm well aware the camps used 2 completely different methods of gas, and the problem with the Aktion Reinhardt camps is that they can't even get to a consensus on what was used in Treblinka. Was it a steam chamber, or a CO room? Doesn't make sense that people involved don't even know what was used. As for diesel exhaust - not enough CO. It's already been tried in a closed car where somebody tried to kill himself by intentionally breathing in the fumes. Sodium Cyanide - this was used to soak the zyklon-b pellets in so the gas would fill the rooms.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not the one who claimed that entire building was in original state. It's staring you right in the face man. Right outside the building is a sign that reads "Bath and Disinfection", In that same building there is a bathroom, and in the murder room there is a window? Seems like the perfect escape to me before people started dying.
What??? Did you even read what I said properly? I didn't claim that entire building was in its original state either? It read Bath and Disinfection because the Nazis wanted people to go in hassle-free. If they put a massive great label outside saying GAS SHOWER OF DEATH- PLEASE WIPE YOUR FEET BEFORE ENTERING people might think to start a rebellion. Instead, they thought "Great! A shower! I've been needing one of these!" and then were promptly gassed.

And I already said there were no original windows in the gas chambers. That door was added for visitors- because the building has been added to, like I said.

MightyMagician
22-04-2015, 01:52 PM
What??? Did you even read what I said properly? I didn't claim that entire building was in its original state either? It read Bath and Disinfection because the Nazis wanted people to go in hassle-free. If they put a massive great label outside saying GAS SHOWER OF DEATH- PLEASE WIPE YOUR FEET BEFORE ENTERING people might think to start a rebellion. Instead, they thought "Great! A shower! I've been needing one of these!" and then were promptly gassed.

And I already said there were no original windows in the gas chambers. That door was added for visitors- because the building has been added to, like I said.
You know, I'd be glad to message David Cole on Facebook to get answers for this but I really don't feel like it. You do understand this is the state the Soviets found the gas chamber in right? It's nearly impossible the window was carved into the wall there when the window area has blue stains right near the glass. :S

Empired
22-04-2015, 01:56 PM
You know, I'd be glad to message David Cole on Facebook to get answers for this but I really don't feel like it. You do understand this is the state the Soviets found the gas chamber in right? It's nearly impossible the window was carved into the wall there when the window area has blue stains right near the glass. :S
When the Soviets invaded, a lot of death and labour camps were actually quite badly damaged.

Facebook message him please. "I really don't feel like it" sounds like a weak excuse for "I don't want to end up embarrassed".

MightyMagician
22-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Lmao!! He wrote that and then reinvented himself as david stein. Therefore nothing he writes can be considered credible. No, the fact is there is no evidence to suggest he was tortured into writing his memoirs. Like I said multiple trials with dozens of nazis in various countries, some not even on trial themselves so what reason would they have to lie. Where is this evidence of torture? Show me the evidence that goebbels was lying in his diary. Look at the posen speeches made by himmler. No thanks, I have no intension to read through some crap holocaust deniers work. You can do that and provide it here.
Don't you worry Red. I'm looking into the posen speeches and the diaries as requested, but it will just take a little longer to compile everything.

lemons
22-04-2015, 02:30 PM
oh just shut the **** up you twirp

george bush did holocaust!

FlyingJesus
22-04-2015, 06:49 PM
It's fine to be sceptical of certain things but you ought to have some sort of actual evidence to the contrary rather than just a bunch of "what if"s. You state that the evidence of gassings isn't enough and then claim a load of other possibilities for how these people were killed, but is there any evidence at all that mass shootings in camps happened? If there's none to be had then your arguments holds no water because you have no plausible alternative to put forward

-:Undertaker:-
25-04-2015, 12:12 PM
Whilst I disagree completely that the Holocaust didn't happen, there's nothing wrong with questioning it if you believe there's holes in the argument. One of my favourite Christopher Hitchens moments is the speech below, where he's talking about free speech and defending the Holocaust denier David Irving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIU96N7ciXM

MightyMagician
25-04-2015, 10:54 PM
A little bit of an update: Tomorrow I'm going to be finishing my research on the posen speeches and the diaries, posting will then resume at 11 PM EST. Because David Cole hasn't been on Facebook recently to my knowledge, I will try to catch him later when he is on, which could be any day of next week since he writes for Takimag and then shares to Facebook at least twice. Furthermore, I am going to be replying to posts one at a time and I have to politely ask that further replies to my own wait until I have finished. This is so I can ensure this debate will be as healthy as possible and not chaotic. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your weekend.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!