PDA

View Full Version : Graduation

-:Undertaker:-
28-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Those in third year university... graduation is pretty soon. Are you going?

Given how i've hated the entire 3 years, no way am I going back. Ever. And funnily enough been talking with my old housemate and she's not going either, so out of the house this year only 2 out of 5 are going lmao. My parents and high school teacher have been telling me to go, and i'm like ermmm no tar. Not in a million years.

Are you/will you attend your graduation?

Alysha
28-04-2015, 11:41 PM
Yeah, I'll be going to graduation, even though I have hated the entire time too, I see it as a part of the cycle. I can get this over with and look forward to not having to be in education for a while at least.

buttons
29-04-2015, 12:03 AM
i didn't want to but my mum asked me to i guess cause much people dont go to university here and she can show off my pic in her house

Inseriousity.
29-04-2015, 12:26 AM
same as jen lol. super long, super boring although mine was in York Minister so that was nice.

welshcake
29-04-2015, 02:10 AM
I'm excited for mine
can't wait for the hat

Phil
29-04-2015, 11:45 AM
I went to one for my first course and I don't see why I wouldn't go for my next two. Another year and a bit for me though!

j0rd
29-04-2015, 12:34 PM
had an email yesterday about it but I really don't want to go!
everyone's nagging me to go but like nobody I know is going and I don't want to be on my own

lawrawrrr
29-04-2015, 01:18 PM
I went to mine, I can't imagine not going! It's a way to celebrate what you've achieved, not just for you but for your family too.

Kardan
29-04-2015, 03:36 PM
I didn't go to mine because it ended up falling on the same day as my flight for my holiday. Mine wasn't anything fancy though, it was held in the sports hall on campus where we had our exams. Charlotte had a nice one held in a velodrome though. If I did attend mine the only reason would have been for photos for my family, I didn't really mean anything to me - I had already celebrated getting my degree a month earlier.

scottish
29-04-2015, 05:39 PM
I didn't go to mine because I had no interest.

Matt
30-04-2015, 07:25 AM
I plan on going to my Uni graduation. My school one was not bad, I got so many photos taken and had a really good night saying 'goodbye' to all my school mates. I know Uni will be different but yeah I'll probably go to mine :)

Martin
30-04-2015, 07:52 AM
I'm gonna go just for the free hat omg!

Well I have no idea yet as I don't start Uni until September, but I think I would go purely to end the cycle and say goodbye and stuff! I will be going to my Access Course presentation evening and it will be so sad omg!

That being said, I'm probably going to be at Uni for like 50 years anyway as I've chosen the long way round!

Phil
03-05-2015, 03:37 PM
I'm gonna go just for the free hat omg!

Well I have no idea yet as I don't start Uni until September, but I think I would go purely to end the cycle and say goodbye and stuff! I will be going to my Access Course presentation evening and it will be so sad omg!

That being said, I'm probably going to be at Uni for like 50 years anyway as I've chosen the long way round!

Free hat?! At my first graduation we had to pay like 60 quid to rent the hats and gowns.

j0rd
03-05-2015, 03:41 PM
realised that my graduation is when i'll be in Ibiza
so i'm going to celebrate on the beach with warm weather and a whiskey {bertie}

sorrynotsorry

Earthquake
03-05-2015, 03:46 PM
take it on the chin bro and attend you might even regret not?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!