PDA

View Full Version : [Question] there's deffo something wrong with forum shop

-:Undertaker:-
06-05-2015, 06:14 AM
hiya.

i've been thinking this a while and there's got to be something wrong with it. from memory i have bought a few Crown of Queen Elizabeth II icons when they were on sale yet it's saying I have none in my inventory. The same applies to the Saint Patrick's Flag which it also says I have none of: I remember buying mutiple ones and only used like one.

it's like a few weeks ago I asked if I could have my England flag put up, yet I was told I didn't have any England flags yet i've bought a few from memory and my inventory is saying right there that I have one. so whats going on???

there's got to be a bug somewhere here because i've spent loads of tokens yet seemingly have nothing to show for it.

Thread moved by Expling (Forum Moderator) from 'Habbox Feedback' as I feel it's better suited here.

-Nick
06-05-2015, 06:21 AM
Same happened to me.. Chippie checked the database and it was there so ovbiously there is a bug!

FlyingJesus
06-05-2015, 12:33 PM
Does it take them out of the inventory once they're active or something? I have a few weeks of this rose thing and then 20 weeks of bee but it's only showing the bees in there atm

Phil
06-05-2015, 12:45 PM
Same happened to me.. Chippie checked the database and it was there so ovbiously there is a bug!

It happened to you because I forgot to put in the list of users who receive a PM said "-Nick has bought this" so it can be activated and bought one in the minute or so until I remembered to do it and I fixed it. That wasn't a bug it was just human error.

Let me explain to you all how the Forum Shop works for the billionth time.

1. User buys something with their tokens.
2. A PM is automatically sent to a number of us.
3. You have to WAIT until Matthew; MANUALLY comes on and puts the flair onto your account.

-:Undertaker:-; http://prntscr.com/725oij You have the uk one coming on after the crown one.

Oh sorry it's the England one. I'll have to wait for Will to check the database Chippiewill;

FlyingJesus
06-05-2015, 01:24 PM
I know how the first bit works, was just wondering if once it's on the account it is then removed from the "inventory" as that would then explain why the ones that are currently active don't show in there

Ooooh yes found them (http://www.habboxforum.com/payments.php) :D

Empired
06-05-2015, 01:53 PM
Is there any way to not have whatever you've bought activated immediately? Like I like buying limited edition stuff because it's gonna disappear soon but I don't want to wear it straight away? I hate having this icon with this VIP

FlyingJesus
06-05-2015, 01:59 PM
If you buy them in order it seems to line them up in that order to go on after each other, so presumably it can be switched around like VIP can

The Don
06-05-2015, 02:22 PM
Test
Edit: Mine doesn't seem to be showing even though I have it ticked in my inventory?

Phil
06-05-2015, 02:29 PM
Is there any way to not have whatever you've bought activated immediately? Like I like buying limited edition stuff because it's gonna disappear soon but I don't want to wear it straight away? I hate having this icon with this VIP

Yeah it's subscription based just like VIP so you can ask Mathew to move yours until after that VIP has ended if you like.

Test
Edit: Mine doesn't seem to be showing even though I have it ticked in my inventory?

Would this be why..?

Let me explain to you all how the Forum Shop works for the billionth time.

1. User buys something with their tokens.
2. A PM is automatically sent to a number of us.
3. You have to WAIT until Matthew; MANUALLY comes on and puts the flair onto your account.

Empired
06-05-2015, 02:58 PM
Yeah it's subscription based just like VIP so you can ask Mathew to move yours until after that VIP has ended if you like.
O I'm good then x ta

The Don
06-05-2015, 03:18 PM

Would this be why..?

I guess so :P

Alkaz
06-05-2015, 03:31 PM
I thought that I bought the new pink tiara icon, I added to my inventory and confirmed it then I was sent to a page with two active icons that I could switch between. I knew that my old one was running out so I was waiting for Matthew to add it, however it doesn't seem I bought it either :o

Chris
06-05-2015, 05:33 PM

The icons work exactly the same as VIP, so they are stacked in a certain order. If you want the order changing then just send Matthew a PM.

Matthew
06-05-2015, 05:39 PM

yeah of course, just send me a PM!

sorry i'm late as hell

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!