PDA

View Full Version : De Gea Moving To Real Madrid

Earthquake
19-05-2015, 05:37 PM
Seems to be reports that Manchester United demanding 29mil but Real Madrid hoping for a swap deal involving defender Fabio Coetrao

Personally De Gea is worth a world recorder fee for a goal keeper, 40-45mil seems a reasonable price for someone in his prime and with like 10-15 years left in his career?

Whats your thoughts?

David
19-05-2015, 08:00 PM
my thoughts are it's going to cause problems

madrid already have a club legend and captain in casillas. does he get benched? because he's not leaving for at least another season. will there be another **** storm in the locker room a la mourinho?

i like casillas, so i don't want to see him leave the club (especially to join those ***** arsenal) but i don't want to see him confined to cup games either.

there's also navas who was only bought recently and only played 10 games this season. he was a star at the world cup and la ligas keeper of the season 2014. he's already in a ****** situation with minimal games. de gea will either push him out of the club altogether or will take all of his minutes and more.

i can't see this whole thing ending well.

Zak
19-05-2015, 10:18 PM
I think footballers are paid far too much money for what they do

Earthquake
19-05-2015, 10:25 PM
Its an entertainment, and they are the puppets, there payed by revenue

FlyingJesus
19-05-2015, 11:00 PM
He's the only thing that's kept Man U going this year so that could be interesting

j0rd
19-05-2015, 11:07 PM
curtois > de gea

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!