PDA

View Full Version : Celeb Crush - Ends 12th June

Inseriousity.
02-06-2015, 12:11 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/coolblue_high/Celeb+Crush

Samanfa and I were talking about weird celebrity crushes. Did you know that one of Samanfa's dreams is to meet David Jason, who played Del Boy in Only Fools and Horses and must be about 3-4 times her age? What a strange one, she is. I used to have a thing for Helena Bonham Carter, I think I admired her weirdness and 'don't give a crap' attitude about it. For this competition, tell us one of your weird celebrity crush and why you like(d) them? The weirdest crush will win, good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

!:random!:!
07-06-2015, 11:14 AM
Matt smith, he is beautiful <3

zebbadi
08-06-2015, 01:55 PM
Julie walters, she would be a crack. I wouldn't say no to the cougar!

-Justin--
08-06-2015, 10:24 PM
I had a Crush on Reba McEntire when I was about 10-11 and she was about 50 because I watched her show on TV after school everyday and she seemed like a really awesome person in a sense that she was always on point with her witty sarcasm. I was also very devastated that her show ended because for some odd reason I thought when a show ended the people die. My siblings till this day still makes fun of me. Fun Fact: Her birthday is the same as mine besides the year of course LOL.

Samantha
08-06-2015, 10:28 PM
OI Inseriousity.; I don't have a crush on David Jason I just love his work and you know it :'(.

My celebrity crush is Chris O'Dowd, but I don't think that's really weird so.

My weird celebrity crush is Martin Freeman, you know the one with grey hair and had hairy feet on The Hobbit? Yeah I wonder what attracted me to him :rolleyes:?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!