PDA

View Full Version : Can you remember your first holiday?

Danny
08-06-2015, 07:32 AM
Can you remember where you went? What you did?
I was just looking up details of the first hoilday I remember going on, I believe it was on the Norfolk Broads, on a boat and the name of the boat was Sweetheart. I can't remember much more than that though!

Oddy
08-06-2015, 01:29 PM
My first holiday was so long ago that i only remember some pictures, it was in Gran Canaria, Spain. All i remember is fancy beach restaurants, dolphine formed pool and that my best friend came with me. It was a very good trip! :)

MotorStefan95
09-06-2015, 05:34 PM
The first holiday I remember was to Denmark. The only things I can remember from it were these two big bridges, going to Legoland and that Denmark has red hotdog sausages lol.

Red
09-06-2015, 08:56 PM
Yes when I was like 5 to butlins in wales with my fam, aunts, uncles and cousins. We took a minibus over the boat. I remember going to a slate mine over there and strange things like the layout of our room and that we had a pink shower curtain and my cousins was blue. So random. It was like 30 degrees as well so we went to a beach and the sand was literally burning my feet, oh and on our last day flamingos were in our garden for some strange reason lmao. Why don't we get heat waves like that anymore :(

Samantha
10-06-2015, 12:58 AM
No I can't, I know I went to Newquay and that's about it.

Katy
10-06-2015, 11:57 AM
I went to Tenerife and all I remember is jumping into the pool all day, having ice creams and the feeling of the heat hitting me as I stepped off of the plane!

Earthquake
10-06-2015, 12:46 PM
Nope, I was two years old

MotorStefan95
10-06-2015, 01:31 PM
I also forgot to mention that on the way to my Granny's house (she moved over there in 1986), the amount of wind turbines were unbelievable and theres even more now. I also remember my Granny had a lava lamp in her house which I was fascinated with, and also the fact that we always a eggs for breakfast as she had chickens and ducks in the back garden.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!