PDA

View Full Version : steve mcclaren

someboyrafa
11-06-2015, 08:20 PM
steve mcclaren has been appointed the new newcastle manager, what are your thoughts?

personally i think he deserves a chance. If he can win any cup like at boro ill be extremely happy. he done well at fc twente first time around winning the league, which is a huge achievement.

hes also had his failures with england and forest.

derby was a mixed bag, but failed to get them promoted. Play off final can go either and i think they were the better side just didn't take their chances if i can remember rightly. this season derby completely lost it for the last part of the season.

hes got a hard task at Newcastle because i think the squad needs a good sorting out but hopefully he can have a good spell here.

j0rd
11-06-2015, 09:07 PM
as long as he keeps his hands of bamford

Earthquake
11-06-2015, 10:43 PM
Good luck to him, good signing (well anything will be better then carver) Of course he ain't a GREAT manager, but he knows his stuff.

someboyrafa
11-06-2015, 10:47 PM
tbh i think its one of out better appointments of the ashley era. hes been appointed so needs to be backed. i just hope he doesnt sign alot of players from derby.

hes interested in a wolfsberg striker who seems to have a decent goal to game ratio
i dont think tom ince will be too bad. think he scored 11 goals in 18 games last season for derby like
i haven't seen much of bamford but alto of people to seem to rate him like

Joe
13-06-2015, 12:32 PM
he ****** up so much at forest I have little faith in him, then again that's because I like forest and disliked him a lot hahaha

Adam
13-06-2015, 07:03 PM
So he did next to nothing with Derby and gets the Newcastle job? When will they learn? Never. I hope they go down, along with Villa.

someboyrafa
15-06-2015, 11:33 AM
So he did next to nothing with Derby and gets the Newcastle job? When will they learn? Never. I hope they go down, along with Villa.

pardew was sacked Southampton in league one before he got appointed here so championship is an improvement i guess.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!