PDA

View Full Version : READ THIS IF U GOT DOMAIN SITE

Anti-Pod
04-10-2004, 03:27 PM
i would like to co own or be manager on a habbo fan site website.

but i only wanan help YOU if you are wILLING to i odnt mind if its da site or if its da forums

but u must have a domain or getting one otherwise i dont think much to them otherwise as ppl think there ceap and rubbish

one of my sites is this and i know its freewebs but i gave up on it now as its freewebs

www.freewebs.com/coldersite

infact i would love to help on the forum more then anything

my habbo name is :.bano.:

ignitionhost
09-10-2004, 07:49 PM
I See You Play Neopets,
Me To In My Spare Time,
Im currently Making A Neo Graphic Site Called Maraquan Dreams The Site Will Be Hosted On My Own Server Wich Would Normally Cost £70,
I Have Only The Forum Made So far So I Am Willing To Give You a Job On The Forum.
www.maraquandreams.ignitionhosting.co.uk/forums
ignitionhosting.co.uk - My Host
Im Not Sure About The Domain Yet...
The Site Well I might Give You a Job Depends On What You Can actualy Do.
I Need:
Graphic Artists:
Give Me 5 Examples Of Your Own Work, That Arent Copys ( Must be Meopets)
Forum Mod:
Experience On Other Forums
WebPage Desigener/Html Master:
Make A New Webpage, With Your Own Or My Template Complete It.

If Your Intrested PM Me So i can Give Your More Details!

ash5768
11-10-2004, 05:52 PM
Cool, just one thing. how do you set your pictures as lauyouts, ive got a layuot i just dont know how to set it.

Mentor
11-10-2004, 06:02 PM
Cool, just one thing. how do you set your pictures as lauyouts, ive got a layuot i just dont know how to set it.
set the pic as a background, and then put layers where u want content? i think im answeing the right question?

Homesrfan
14-10-2004, 11:57 PM
Habboectforums.tk
or
Habboect.tk

I know this is not what your asking for but its a professional site just not with .com or .net or .co.uk and all that good stuff. My good friend set it it up and it cost him money but he did it for me for free!

I think you will like it!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!