PDA

View Full Version : Serious Auschwitz Questions

MightyMagician
01-07-2015, 04:54 PM
-What was the EXACT type of door used in Crematorium 2?
-With 2000 Jews in one room, it's understandable that around 500 bodies could be carried with canes like Dario Gabbai claimed, but another 1.5k is absurd because of the fatigue factor. How were the remaining 1.5k carried?
-Why do air photos of the camp show no prisoners being sent to the crematoria?
-Where's the chimney smoke in the chimneys that witnesses said were always smoking?
-Said route Mengele had the left take exposed the chimney: Isn't this a really dumb idea when you're trying to trick people into entering a gas chamber?
-The cremation ovens were rather small: How did 4 people fit inside during one cremation?

Debate with me.

MightyMagician
01-07-2015, 05:09 PM
http://tinyurl.com/ouoa5em

FlyingJesus
01-07-2015, 05:09 PM
-What was the EXACT type of door used in Crematorium 2?

Dunno I'll see if they kept the B&Q receipt

-With 2000 Jews in one room, it's understandable that around 500 bodies could be carried with canes like Dario Gabbai claimed, but another 1.5k is absurd because of the fatigue factor. How were the remaining 1.5k carried?

The same way probably. I wouldn't imagine people who are murdering folk in their thousands would really be that bothered about overworking someone a bit, and you'd be amazed what a person can be pushed to physically

-Why do air photos of the camp show no prisoners being sent to the crematoria?

There's no-one home

-Where's the chimney smoke in the chimneys that witnesses said were always smoking?

Probably dissipated into the atmosphere by now, been a while mate

-Said route Mengele had the left take exposed the chimney: Isn't this a really dumb idea when you're trying to trick people into entering a gas chamber?

This isn't even a sentence idk what you're asking here

-The cremation ovens were rather small: How did 4 people fit inside during one cremation?

By not caring how the bodies were handled

MightyMagician
01-07-2015, 05:22 PM
Dunno I'll see if they kept the B&Q receipt

The same way probably. I wouldn't imagine people who are murdering folk in their thousands would really be that bothered about overworking someone a bit, and you'd be amazed what a person can be pushed to physically

There's no-one home

Probably dissipated into the atmosphere by now, been a while mate

This isn't even a sentence idk what you're asking here

By not caring how the bodies were handled

Carrying an additional 1.5k bodies would have exhausted them to death. A smaller person is generally around 45 pounds, or the weight of a gym plate. If you dragged 3 gym plates per workout, you'd be exhausted, right? FlyingJesus, I'm talking about the photos taken during the war, that the US took, noting that no one is seen marching to the crematoria. Again, chimney smoke is referring to the war, which the smoke was always a thick black cloud: none in the air photos. 2k people headed enroute to the crematoria per building, but the route to Crematorium 2 exposes the chimney. How were these people convinced there were showers below this? Photo linked to show small size of cremation oven.

Kardan
01-07-2015, 06:03 PM
I think you need to learn that just because there isn't photographic proof of an event happening that doesn't mean that event definitely did not happen.

FlyingJesus
01-07-2015, 06:04 PM
There's a chimney on my house but it still has showers in it

MightyMagician
01-07-2015, 07:57 PM
I think you need to learn that just because there isn't photographic proof of an event happening that doesn't mean that event definitely did not happen.

You do realize the US/allies flew across the camp more than once in the hopes they'd find the proof they were looking for, right? Doesn't it look really bad that none of these photos show the chimneys smoking when blown up? We are supposed that in between gassings there was always a chimney smoking, and also to expect that living prisoners would at least be seen going that way. Yet there's nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a chimney on my house but it still has showers in it

You should look up Auschwitz chimney and you'll realize how big that would be for a housing building, or similar. Also, all the Birkenau gas chambers were below ground, the Crematoria being right above.

FlyingJesus
01-07-2015, 08:12 PM
The point isn't that my house is a gas chamber, it's that a building having a big chimney is not going to make anyone believe they're about to get murdered. Besides, it's not like the prisoners had a choice in what they did or where they went anyway

MightyMagician
01-07-2015, 08:14 PM
The point is that many if not most of these people would do the math themselves and try to escape before entering the undressing rooms, or if they did enter, they'd try to escape. It was already a well known rumor that Auschwitz had gas chambers, so they wouldn't just want to accept their fates.

FlyingJesus
01-07-2015, 08:18 PM
They wouldn't WANT to be there in the first place. I'm not sure you quite understand what prisoners are... they did not have the luxury of making choices for themselves

MightyMagician
01-07-2015, 08:26 PM
They wouldn't WANT to be there in the first place. I'm not sure you quite understand what prisoners are... they did not have the luxury of making choices for themselves

They knew they were heading somewhere to work, through lies and deceit since obviously the trains went to Poland. It just wasn't their assumption they'd be getting killed there. Also given the camps were prisons themselves, pretty obvious they'd know what the chimneys were for. They'd see the kitchen near one crematoria and see the smaller chimneys. I don't think they'd believe they would keep a shower area under a kitchen building, especially with a single huge chimney.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, people tried to escape Auschwitz, too. So it's safe to assume a revolt can't be ruled out.

Kardan
01-07-2015, 08:31 PM
You do realize the US/allies flew across the camp more than once in the hopes they'd find the proof they were looking for, right? Doesn't it look really bad that none of these photos show the chimneys smoking when blown up? We are supposed that in between gassings there was always a chimney smoking, and also to expect that living prisoners would at least be seen going that way. Yet there's nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

You should look up Auschwitz chimney and you'll realize how big that would be for a housing building, or similar. Also, all the Birkenau gas chambers were below ground, the Crematoria being right above.

FlyingJesus
01-07-2015, 08:31 PM
Pretty sure architectural aesthetics wouldn't have been foremost in their minds

GommeInc
01-07-2015, 10:16 PM
"Debate with me", he says. You're not wanting a debate. Nothing you have asked warrants a debate. You're wanting to reaffirm your conspiracy theories over something dead and buried.

FlyingJesus
01-07-2015, 11:00 PM
BUT BURIED WHERE

Darien
08-09-2015, 01:43 PM
You my friend should read a book entitled:

"Man's Search for Meaning" by Viktor E. Frankl.. And in fact EVERYONE should read it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!