PDA

View Full Version : Wimbledon!

Vause
07-07-2015, 08:00 AM
As we near the end of the tennis, who are you rooting for to win?

I'm hoping Serena Williams wins the women's and Djokovic wins the mens. :)

Zak
07-07-2015, 08:51 AM
Don't care about the womens... mens Andy Murray obv :)

Vause
07-07-2015, 09:10 AM
Im mainly bothered about the womens, hahah! I don't like murray :( he never smiles!

Kardan
07-07-2015, 09:11 AM
I find the womens far more interesting. I was hoping Sabine Lisicki would win but she got knocked out in the 3rd round, was also hoping Heather Watson would do quite well but she didn't :( Now I'm hoping that Coco Vandeweghe does well, but I imagine Sharapova will knock her out. I suppose out of the women that are left I probably support Radwanska the most, but I imagine Serena will win the whole thing.

As for the men I guess I support Murray the most, but I'm hoping Anderson beats Djokovic after I put £10 on him when he was 2-0 up.

Vause
07-07-2015, 11:31 AM
I find the womens far more interesting. I was hoping Sabine Lisicki would win but she got knocked out in the 3rd round, was also hoping Heather Watson would do quite well but she didn't :( Now I'm hoping that Coco Vandeweghe does well, but I imagine Sharapova will knock her out. I suppose out of the women that are left I probably support Radwanska the most, but I imagine Serena will win the whole thing.

As for the men I guess I support Murray the most, but I'm hoping Anderson beats Djokovic after I put £10 on him when he was 2-0 up.

Totally agree, women is just much more... interesting?! I love Djokovic so much, but I will admit Brown is deffo an up and coming player who I think will achieve huge things next year.

Zak
07-07-2015, 03:58 PM
To be honest I'm not much into tennis as a sport :P

Plus there's barely any time to watch it because of work.

Matt
08-07-2015, 01:46 AM
What I find so annoying is they only broadcast the Australian tennis players over here, so we see every match involving an aussie and then ofc the end matches (as no Australians get through to that stage). Seeing Murray win would be nice! I don't really follow the women's either.

Phil
10-07-2015, 02:53 PM
Murray v Federer this evening, pity I can't watch it! Who do you think will take it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!