PDA

View Full Version : farewell

-:Undertaker:-
12-07-2015, 11:17 AM
it's curtain call time.

so given i'll likely be banned or prevented from posting - whatever the rules are on here - then i'm pretty much out of here in the next day or so. that's unless general management see sense which going by the posts in the other thread doesn't seem to be the case.

it's just a thank you really after 9 and a half wonderful years on here to all those i've met whether through habbo, hhgs, rare values or just debating with you on the forum. it's crazy to think after nearly a decade i'd still be here and the same for those who have been here when i started and some even before. it's been fun though, and i could write a lot but i'll keep it short and sweet.

didn't want to leave really which makes me sad after so many years and there's many of you i'd love to keep in contact with and just PM me if you'd like the same for my facebook/twitter/skype. if i am say banned before that, you can contact buttons; or GoldenMerc; for the deets too.

farewell habbox xx

wixard
12-07-2015, 11:19 AM
bye it didn't have to come to this but no doubt you'll be back

good luck in your job & future prospects

lemons
12-07-2015, 11:21 AM
bye bye undertaker i hope to see you on the ukip podium in a few years time

Evanora
12-07-2015, 11:21 AM
undertaker your legacy will never be forgotten xx x

Absently
12-07-2015, 11:27 AM
bye :) always thought you were a pretty nice guy in general, so enjoy your life without habbox (or however long you last)

scottish
12-07-2015, 11:31 AM
see you soon

xxMATTGxx
12-07-2015, 11:34 AM
And on that bombshell, it's time to end.

Goodbye

Shockwave.2CC
12-07-2015, 11:56 AM
Bye bye

Thanks for your time

FlyingJesus
12-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Danstradamus with his baseless predictions strikes again! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kardan
12-07-2015, 02:04 PM
I do hope you raise the flag of Mississippi in your garden after this.

GommeInc
12-07-2015, 04:09 PM
I do hope you raise the flag of Mississippi in your garden after this.
Just don't ask for a photo and post it, you may be labelled a racist :P

Farewell Dan. Got you on Facebook anyway. Hopefully Wispur will apologise for over-reacting and you can return.

MissAlice
12-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Dan I have to say I am shocked how you have been treated. You are one of a handful of members who help turn the cogs of the Habbox wheels.

Habbox needs members like you!

Although I rarely post, I do visit the forum at least once a week to read what I consider to be interesting threads and posts. I enjoy thought provoking threads. A high majority of the threads I read come from intelligent members like you who have helped the community here on the forum discuss important topics/current affairs etc. Some younger members may not at their time in life appreciate this, but I applaud you for raising these important discussions. You earnt my respect a long time ago.

I do hope this will be resolved.

Brad
12-07-2015, 11:50 PM
Dan,
It is actually really sad to see you go. I've enjoyed working alongside you in a couple departments and you were always willing to give an opinion.

You'll be missed by some. As Alice said; You have nothing but the highest respect from me.

Never be ashamed for who you are. :) Love you buddy!

Bloop
13-07-2015, 12:53 AM
habbox chasing away one of their best staff and active posters, as usual

bye dan x

Phil
13-07-2015, 01:15 AM
Hey Dan,

I'm not really sure what's been happening over the past few days but I'm slowly starting to understand what's been happening. I'm sorry it came to this, I was shocked to see it all when I came on the Forum this morning but thank you for your time and I do hope you stick around.

Phil

Cabl
13-07-2015, 02:44 AM
it's curtain call time.

so given i'll likely be banned or prevented from posting - whatever the rules are on here - then i'm pretty much out of here in the next day or so. that's unless general management see sense which going by the posts in the other thread doesn't seem to be the case.

it's just a thank you really after 9 and a half wonderful years on here to all those i've met whether through habbo, hhgs, rare values or just debating with you on the forum. it's crazy to think after nearly a decade i'd still be here and the same for those who have been here when i started and some even before. it's been fun though, and i could write a lot but i'll keep it short and sweet.

didn't want to leave really which makes me sad after so many years and there's many of you i'd love to keep in contact with and just PM me if you'd like the same for my facebook/twitter/skype. if i am say banned before that, you can contact buttons; or GoldenMerc; for the deets too.

farewell habbox xx

Goodbye! Hope what ever goal you're going for you will achieve them :) Farewell and GL ♥

-:Undertaker:-
13-07-2015, 07:59 AM
thanks all for the kind comments xx :)

i always mean what i say though, maybe when common sense preveils i'll return but until then it's adios. i'm actually really sad, 9+ years is a long time.

Rachel
13-07-2015, 09:30 PM
Thanks for your time =)

Zak
13-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Dan I have to say I am shocked how you have been treated. You are one of a handful of members who help turn the cogs of the Habbox wheels.

Habbox needs members like you!

Although I rarely post, I do visit the forum at least once a week to read what I consider to be interesting threads and posts. I enjoy thought provoking threads. A high majority of the threads I read come from intelligent members like you who have helped the community here on the forum discuss important topics/current affairs etc. Some younger members may not at their time in life appreciate this, but I applaud you for raising these important discussions. You earnt my respect a long time ago.

I do hope this will be resolved.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Admire you for sticking to your guns and not folding under pressure from the community.

Hope you return someday Dan

Best wishes
Zak

James
13-07-2015, 10:41 PM
I know we never get on but forum won't be the same without you.
Neither good nor bad.

Cody
15-07-2015, 12:52 AM
Bye mate! Thanks a lot for all your time you definitely were dedicated to this forum and helped keep it going! I wish the best of luck to you!

AgnesIO
15-07-2015, 10:07 AM
I always thought you posted one hell of a lot of political ****.

But when I say that, I honestly don't mean it in a bad way :P Clearly our political views differ a lot, but I think we also have quite a lot of relatively similar view points.

The stuff that occurred (after briefly reading it) is a joke, and it shouldn't have ended like this.

The forum will be considerably worse for me with you not here, given that the Current Affairs forum is just about the only continually interesting forum on here.

Cheers Dan :)

j0rd
15-07-2015, 12:36 PM
whatttt [emoji17][emoji17][emoji17]

Joe
15-07-2015, 05:24 PM
see you soon, shame you went because i really enjoyed your debates.

Explorator
15-07-2015, 07:49 PM
bye mate!

Matt
25-07-2015, 09:47 AM
I never really got to speak to you or got to know you but I know you were a very well respected member of the forum. Best of luck with things :)

abc
26-07-2015, 01:32 AM
I came back hoping to have fun with you bashing UKIP ;) but sadly it seems you have left. Best of luck for the future. You always made me pull out my hair but it was always fun debating.

_HeyyItsHannah_
26-07-2015, 02:47 AM
Bye bye. I didn't really get to know you all to well.. Rather regret that.. You seemed like a nice guy.. See ya Undertaker..

Expling
26-07-2015, 08:14 AM
see you undertaker :)

Grig
07-08-2015, 04:49 PM
huge shame. Loss to the forum for sure and the forum department clearly needs to start doing something because it's gone down in tatters by sitting there lacking engagement initiatives or taking over a room would help, stupid. I have realized that you guys are 5 years behind, this is 2015, archaic rules must go, more social features to engage must come. Forum is more community than even technical I would say.

Thank you Dan, all your debates and views were very much appreciated.

abitoflauren
14-08-2015, 02:12 PM
Awhh bye

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!