13-07-2015, 01:05 PM
Ugly

Empired
13-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Black skirt/trousers
White polo shirt with the logo on
Black jumper with the logo on

no blazer, tie, anything like that.

Made us look frumpy and cheap tbh. But I still preferred having a uniform because once you stop wearing uniform all the time you realise how often you need to buy real clothes :'(

FlyingJesus
13-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Plain white shirt, plain black trousers, blue striped tie with a crest on it, black blazer. Was smart as all hell but they used to not let us take the blazers off even in the summer which got ridiculously hot and obviously as 12-16 year olds we did not take it very well :P

onceawinner
13-07-2015, 07:49 PM
Plain white shirt, plain black trousers, blue striped tie with a crest on it, black blazer. Was smart as all hell but they used to not let us take the blazers off even in the summer which got ridiculously hot and obviously as 12-16 year olds we did not take it very well :P

Yeah we get that too about the Blazer - same if you just had a Jumper Uniform (both double-up as the same thing) in such ways!

@ Empired yeah it does make kids look like you say - though I am not saying it in-particular to anyone, but know exactly what you mean m8

Red
13-07-2015, 08:25 PM
similar to the warblers from glee, only we had the red trim on the arms and blazer pockets.

Mikey
13-07-2015, 10:18 PM
White shirt
Tie
Black trousers
Black shoes - usually wore converse
Black jumper - usually wore a hoodie

Our school wasn't very strict on uniform as long as you had a shirt, tie and black trousers but heard now they are bringing in blazers. Scary to think I left school 4 years ago haha.

James
13-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Mine wasn't TOO bad.
White shirt
Black trousers, blazer & shoes
Black & house colour tie.
I was in the light blue house so mine was black and light blue.

Wasn't too bad.

onceawinner
13-07-2015, 11:19 PM
White shirt
Tie
Black trousers
Black shoes - usually wore converse
Black jumper - usually wore a hoodie

Our school wasn't very strict on uniform as long as you had a shirt, tie and black trousers but heard now they are bringing in blazers. Scary to think I left school 4 years ago haha.

Similar here - my Skl isn't strict! Can get away with Trakkies, Footy Shirts under the Shirt etc ... and as long as you wear the tie (how is irrelevant)

Elegance
16-07-2015, 12:39 PM
black school shoes
white school shirt
black blazer with the school crest on the chest pocket
black school skirt which was meant to be just above the knees but everyone rolled the waist up slightly
black tie with red stripes and the school crest though in year 11 i won an award for dedication to the school or something and was upgraded to a blue tie with thicker stripes (h)

Samantha
16-07-2015, 01:21 PM
Infants school:
Wasn't compulsory, we could just wear the school's jumper/cardigan.

Junior school:
Black shoes.
White or blue shirt.
Black trousers, black skirt (girls), short trousers (boys).
Summer we could wear a polo shirt without the tie.
Tie was red with small yellow/gold stripes.
Also had a school jumper/cardigan with the logo on.

High school:
Black trousers (in later years some girls decided to wear skirts (even though it was never written down as a part of correct uniform).
White or blue shirt (later changed to just white shirts).
Blue tie with small white stripes (later changed to a short or long clip on with the school's logo/name on)
Black or blue blazer.
Black shoes (pumps were later banned for all those not in the top year).
Black or blue V neck jumper under our blazer (optional).

The high school's uniform has changed 2/3 times since I left, it changed to a red blazer with an orange/yellow trim, but as they lost their E-ACT status it's now black trousers and a blue V neck jumper with a silver/grey trim. I preferred a blazer at school, it meant there were more pockets.

Sho
16-07-2015, 06:24 PM
Black skirt/trousers, green polo shirt with the logo on, purple jumper with the logo on.
i was going to post a photo to show y'all but the only photo of me wearing it that i have is me clinging onto a tree so i decided not to lolol

sixth form had a different uniform. white blouse and black tie.

Explorator
16-07-2015, 06:43 PM
black shoes, blue blazer, blue and yellow tie and black trousers. kinda ugly imo but i had no problems with wearing it. everyone else seemed too tho

Joe
16-07-2015, 06:43 PM
White shirt
Black blazer with school logo
Black trousers
Black shoes

and a circle badge of our house colour, mine was red

onceawinner
16-07-2015, 08:55 PM
White shirt
Black blazer with school logo
Black trousers
Black shoes

and a circle badge of our house colour, mine was red

Sounds fair enough

Similar to myn mate (h)

Phil
16-07-2015, 09:11 PM
I have black pants and shoes with a blight blue shirt and a wine/maroon kinda of jumper. Sounds awf but it was actually grand and it was one of the nicer ones of the town :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!