15-07-2015, 10:45 PM
No I haven't.

Jazz
15-07-2015, 10:49 PM
Nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt
17-07-2015, 02:29 AM
Only ever had 1 job and they love me too much to fire me.

Sho
17-07-2015, 07:41 PM
nope. i thought i was fired from one job once because i hadn't had a shift for months and then they call me up out of nowhere like "hi fancy working tonight?" lolol.

Tom
17-07-2015, 08:49 PM
Only ever had one paid job and my manager wouldn't ever fire me - I do too much for her. Even if I am **** at sales.

Empired
17-07-2015, 09:08 PM
No I'm **** but I'm enthusiastic so it's ok
and I'm the best saturday worker of the two of us so if one of us has to go i'm fairly sure it won't be me which is all that matters x

nope. i thought i was fired from one job once because i hadn't had a shift for months and then they call me up out of nowhere like "hi fancy working tonight?" lolol.
wtf that's so weird wtf
did you just not hear from them for ages so you just assumed they'd ghosted you
you know like ghosting in relationships where you never break up, the other person just stops talking to you because theyre too afraid to actually tell you to piss off

Sho
17-07-2015, 09:21 PM
wtf that's so weird wtf
did you just not hear from them for ages so you just assumed they'd ghosted you
you know like ghosting in relationships where you never break up, the other person just stops talking to you because theyre too afraid to actually tell you to piss off

i pretty much assumed that's what they did. i was like 15 and all i did was wash dishes at this restaurant so i knew that i wouldn't work much during week days since weekends were when they were busiest and actually needed the extra help. turns out they weren't giving me shifts because i'd just turned 16 meaning i had a minimum wage and they didn't want to pay more for a dishwasher so they had hired a 13 year old instead and only called me in because the 13 year old had phoned in sick that night. i actually told them that i'm leaving that night too so they wouldn't pop up randomly again.

Sian
18-07-2015, 05:08 PM
No luckily, hopefully I never will be either.

Joe
18-07-2015, 05:13 PM
Only had two and I haven't been fired from either of them, well I'm currently working at the second one now. I left on really good terms of my first as well.

Cody
20-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Never have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welshcake
22-07-2015, 03:24 PM
tbh getting fired seems to be the only way you leave Morrisons
I was dismissed because I was no longer needed but ye never like, fired fired

Danny
22-07-2015, 03:45 PM
I was dismissed from Home Bargains for too many absences. But in my job now I haven't had any, so I am hoping I will keep this one!

Inseriousity.
22-07-2015, 03:52 PM
got fired from hxhd for a joke at my manager's (dave) expense :(
all my jobs have been temporary so I've never been fired

Zak
22-07-2015, 04:46 PM
Nope :)

RyRy
22-07-2015, 11:20 PM
got fired from hxhd for a joke at my manager's (dave) expense :(
all my jobs have been temporary so I've never been fired

thats not the biggest stain on your resumé now is it ;) eh eh eh

I've never been fired, I get hired, leave then rehired when they can't live without me. I'm not kidding, I'm a great employee whose got the skills to pay the bills.

Meanies
22-07-2015, 11:33 PM
Currently on my 4th job but never been fired from any. I was 'let go' from one job because I wasn't needed anymore and then they called me a week later saying they need me again and ended up staying another 2 years before I left. My previous and current job I can do no wrong which is great so I know I won't be fired unless I steal all the till money or something

Han,,
23-07-2015, 06:37 AM
Mine was more of a mutual understanding I think... It was waitressing at a football stadium I only did 3 shifts, first shift I dropped a drink all over myself, Second shift I dropped a drink all over a sponser and my final shift I dropped a drink all over my manager... he pulled me to one said and we agreed that I wouldnt come back haha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!