PDA

View Full Version : Leaving

GommeInc
24-07-2015, 05:36 PM
I suppose this was eventually going to happen.

It doesn't need explaining in great detail why but it should be obvious - I simply do not enjoy Habbox Forum as much as I used to. Since slowly becoming inactive due to work, academic and personal commitments over the past few years (and only coming back when I really have too much free time), I have come to realise that Habbox Forum isn't really for me these days. Nothing draws me to it any more, other than to see how the odd few members I still recognise are doing.

I seem to only ever post to criticise how the forum is run - which shouldn't be what using a forum is all about. So it only seems fitting to leave. As with many before, I may still pop-on as anyone does with something they have used for a long time just to see how it is going.

If you do need me, do feel free to send me a PM for contact details and I will try to reply to it, but do not expect much of a response after the weekend when I will be focusing more on other things.

I wish you all a good summer, the best of health, and I hope you achieve all that you wish for in life.

- Ryan

MKR&*42
24-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Awh Ryan :(

I didn't really know you excessively well, but we spoke a few times and you were nice. You're definitely an intelligent chap and a well-rounded person and it's sad to see you go :/

All the best!

GoldenMerc
24-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Ryan, always a pretty awesome person to talk to, I remember your old old old old old old site. jeez, back in the days, anyway fix your signature, send me a PM with a method of me being able to contact you. I don't think I have long left here either, but we'll see

RyRy
24-07-2015, 06:48 PM
Do I take on the baton as the Ryan of the Forum now?

Gutted you're going, really am. Stay in touch babe ;)

Rachel
24-07-2015, 07:03 PM
Bye, best of luck in the future and everything you do x

FlyingJesus
24-07-2015, 07:19 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Stankey/4-1.png

Edited by Matt (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

The Don
24-07-2015, 07:20 PM
See you later Ryan. I've enjoyed the past discussions we've had over the years even though we always kept it topical to the current affairs/debates sections and never spoke in a personal context. Good luck with whatever it is you're going on to do in real life, i'm sure you'll succeed at it.

Shockwave.2CC
24-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Bye Bye

Joe
24-07-2015, 11:03 PM
Best of luck with everything you do, see you around and keep well

buttons
24-07-2015, 11:29 PM
love ya xoxox but it's a shame I won't see your once in a blue moon posts, seemed like u were posting more the past year or so than i remember you ever doing!

Dentafrice
25-07-2015, 06:41 AM
:( Sad to see you go.. most of us oldies are fading away one by one.

MissAlice
25-07-2015, 11:27 PM
I remember the days when you and Mentor would regularly post, yes mainly criticising but not always. Both of you contributed and helped the forum to grow. Any criticism was always constructive and full of intelligent points and definitely worth reading. I thought of you both like coffee and cream or salt and pepper, the two of you always together. I was sad to see Mentor leave over what I think were differences with Management, however I was really pleased to see you still around the forum. I’ve always enjoyed reading your posts as you speak your mind. I like those qualities in a person, and so all I can say is I will miss your posts around the forum. I’ve no doubt you will do well in life and want to wish you every success for the future.

Finally to quote you ‘Nothing draws me to it any more, other than to see how the odd few members I still recognise are doing’

Those words could easily be mine.

Take care Ryan,
Alice

lawrawrrr
26-07-2015, 09:39 AM
It's always a massive shame when long-standing members of the community leave but I totally understand about real life taking over as you get older and things. I wish you all the best for the future and do drop in to check up on us! :D

Cody
30-07-2015, 12:39 AM
Take care Ryan and the same to you!

Kronics
30-07-2015, 03:31 AM
Your name pops up in my head im sure I have talked to you in the past. I did what your doing now and I came back. But in time obviously, good luck for the future bud and hope all goes well!

Matt

e5
30-07-2015, 10:13 PM
best of luck Ryan. I'm sure we'll still see the odd post from ya!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!