PDA

View Full Version : First Day - Ends 7th August

James
29-07-2015, 06:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rFkuR0O.gif

While browsing through some threads I have made in the past, I saw my "First real day at work tomorrow" thread, which inspired me for this competition. It made me think about what my first day was like and how bad it could have been. I remember having a few dreadful first day (back) in high school after the summer holidays.

For this competition, I would like you to tell me the worst first day (back) you have had at either school or work. The funniest will win.

Prize: 5 Credits + 15 Rep

Sho
02-08-2015, 05:17 PM
first day at my current job i was meant to go shadowing with another support worker for the first two weeks, but i arrived at the client's house where i was meant to be meeting the support worker and, since she was running late, i went in to introduce myself etc whilst we waited for her to arrive. i go in and there's nobody there so i freak out, go back into my car and just decide to wait there.

i phone my boss after like 45 mins has passed saying the support worker still hasn't turned up and she goes "okay you go in and explain to her what's happened and i'll send someone else there now" so i go in and have another look around the house for her. i find her in sat in her garden chair in the back, dead :'(

Empousa
02-08-2015, 09:19 PM
Okay, my first day was pretty fail. Not so much 'work' work as work placement thanks to college... I'd carefully planned the route as it was one I'd never taken before. Trying to decide which familiar stretch towards it to go for and all that. So after all that preparation beforehand, I set off on my merry way on the first day...

Only to find myself at my boss's house because I was given the wrong address.

Honor-Branch
03-08-2015, 04:13 PM
ive never had a 'worst first day'

Alkaz
05-08-2015, 05:48 PM
I was in the dinner queue and I felt a bit sick but I thought it was hunger, anyway so I was queuing up waiting to pay for my food in the canteen and then I feel the sudden urge to be sick so I dump my food and as I start to run I am being sick in my mouth so I just dump the sick in the bin and continue to the toilets whilst still being sick in my mouth. As I'm going down the corridor the headteacher is standing on duty and as I'm walking towards her she bellows that I don't look to well and perhaps I should go home, as I approach her she reaches out and takes my sick covered hand to take me to her office. She turned around and moaned at me for not telling her and then I was sick again and I already had sick in my mouth and it just ended up all over her office. Had to be the worst day at school, for sure!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!