PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] Summer Spatula - Ends 16th August

James
01-08-2015, 08:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ibHcKQ2.gif

It's that time of year again! The Habbox Summer Spat- Spectacular* is finally here! Sorry, got a little tongue tied there. I am always doing that, I go to say "spectacular" but it is one word that I just cannot seem to say, and I'm unsure why. Because of this, I have started just saying "spatula" instead, as it's such an easy word to say in comparison.

For this competition, I'd like you to tell me a word you struggle to say fluently and also what you (could) replace it with and why. The funniest will win.
Prize:

1st place: 100 Points
2nd place: 75 Points
3rd place: 50 Points

!:random!:!
12-08-2015, 09:45 AM
I struggle to say:

cabbage's- Prounouced like: Cabbageees- Replaced by: Cabbage, green leaf thingy
Toilet - Pronouced like: toylet- Replaced by: the bog, the loo
Towel - Prounouced like: Tewell - Replaced by: shower dryer xD

Don't know why i pronounce them differently, but then again am from yorkshire so my accent is different to the normal northern accent.

Vegas
12-08-2015, 10:07 AM
I struggle to say no to people it gets me all tongue tied n hating life. :/ ill replace it with '**** off'

lemons
12-08-2015, 10:20 AM
anemone - just like nemo this is a tricky word to say! should be replaced with 'sea bush' :)

lol i say 'sixth' really oddly sometimes as well maybe we should just remove the number 6

sex
12-08-2015, 02:00 PM
THIRTY THREE

David
12-08-2015, 02:04 PM
TIRTY TREE

ftfy

i guess i can't say burglar alarm properly is that the scottish version of thirty three?
we shall now call it the "wtf u doin in my house noise"

Brad
12-08-2015, 02:06 PM
I say specific, " spacific " (dunno why) but I usually replace it with ****ific

Hannah
12-08-2015, 02:23 PM
The entire English language. So many words are replaced with words like thingy and doofer.

Sho
15-08-2015, 02:06 PM
jewelry.

i dunno. the l and the r together confuses my and i just can't say it., fml

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!