PDA

View Full Version : *+* bloop's reply *+*

Bloop
16-08-2015, 01:56 PM
MODS/MATTG DO NOT REMOVE THIS.

Reply to the thread!

Hannah;
OMG you're so hilarious. Right, I can't defend myself whenever someone tries to give me ****. Jesus christ I really do need to learn how to play the victim card, will you teach me???

Don't even get what you mean by slating Habbox. People have asked me about Habbox and I can say a negative thing about Habbox have never once left my mouth, even after I got banned. Facepalms @ you trying to hold one tweet against me. Take a look through my timeline you cringe worthy ****, you will see how many PRO HABBOX tweets are there even before I was even manager.
The tweet was more of supposed to be a joke and Kelly has spoken to me about it so you're not only pathetically trying to stir **** up to get my attention, but also slow. I have deleted the tweet earlier in the day so maybe you should try getting your facts right.
1) I don't think the event was ****. I was a little annoyed that I wasn't entitled a free pass by Dolphins; but I got over it quick. Sorry James :(.
2) Why should I be slating Habbox when I have tried whatever I could do spread its name to the larger community? I have gotten into trouble woth other fansites by protecting Habbox LOL.
3) Even if I think the event sucks, why should I not be able to express my view? Being a staff of Habbox does not mean I'm a mindless zombie.

ALSO, I do not hate Kyle, not until now anyway. Kyle have always been one of the people I respect on Habbox, along with people like Jen, Dan, Kelly, Tom, Laura etc. So please feel free to bring up my post saying I hate him.

Again, even if I hate him, so what?

Kyle;
LOL. I wrote tweets to Proms a while ago because she really is disgusting. I have NEVER replied until the carnival post you made as i was busy. I felt a little angry because no one should be insulting or degrading my friends, and this happens not only for online but irl too. So basically after I saw your post, I remembered Twitter and went on to post. You could say I was standing up for you. Shame on me!

Also, I'm ruining the mole. LMAO. Very nice of you to bring that up now and threatening to complain about me if I didn't post in the Mole. Who gives two ***** mate. I have already said I will post in it and true to my word, I did.

Evanora; I do not believe I have ever made contact with you. Also surprisingly I have stood up for you when someone made a big hoohah regarding on you getting hired due to your past. Oh and lemons; regarding this. Why can Evanora be hired and I can't?

Hmmm.

Also just FYI, I had promised Kelly that I won't ever bring up any note of Undead if I got hired and I didn't :).

Also yeah I agree my Classic Insults competition suck.

ur mum is so fat when she goes to the beach the tide comes in LOL!!!!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111121967/3430064-5753440611-ohhhh.gif

The competitions department is so dry even a nun gets more action :)

I went into the Black Sea once

It stole my trunks :)

plz im not racist truly

did u just drink some lemonade because u seem a bit bitter xD

we know you're a sket but you didn't need to buy 50 shades :)

ahhahaahahhahaha a:¬:

Because your words don't contradict your actions.

Who are you again Evanora; saying i'm not good at my job!

Also @!!!!!!!random!!!!!!!; I don't even know what you're getting at LMAO.

He did it all by being so up himself. :rolleyes:
I agree!!!

OKAY TIME FOR THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY THREAD.

I know right! I've been waiting for my competition staff announcement for the last 23hours
LOL. Just LOL. I'm entirely speechless like legitimately entirely speechless.

To be honest I think he's just an attention seeker who has no life and sits behind a computer screen bullying other people

Honestly this gave me a laugh. Hypocrite. Who the **** even are you to be honest LOL. SO sick of people begging for my attention. You're not cool just because you jumped onto the bandwagon my dear.

Love how he's deleting all his tweets #toolatenow

I only deleted ONE tweet, which was the habbox event is **** one because Kelly spoke to me. **** off LOL.

ALSO just in case if anyone really do think I'm too much for not replying him in 24 hours regarding his app. (LOL) know that i have a life too. Also your perms are being requested atm. OMG Laura you didn't request the perms within 1 hour you're a **** GM!!!!

http://imgur.com/a/BCba1

sent me a pm at 12.03am. i was sleeping LOL.

got up at 8 and only discussed it with sam then.

replied you and only got a reply after 8pm and didn't see it because I was studying. saw your pm and requested your perms IMMEDIATELY.

rightO

When I heard the ever active and enthusiastic bloop had been assistant manager of comps I thought - right okay, maybe his energy and enthusiasm alongside Samanfa's vast experience will make for a good team. Now I just feel sorry for Samanfa who is no doubt struggling to deal with bloop who's new found role has given him a sense of great self-importance so that he deems himself godlike. How disappointing.

No member of staff, let alone of management should ever get away with slating habbox or publicly denouncing it, or its members, online.

#byebyebloop

facepalms do you even know what's going on?????
Someone please show him the millions of pro-habbox tweets I make please ty.
Also do remember to return Kelly the comps funds ty x.

OKAY that's all I think! tl;dr abitoflauren is such a great person and makes lots of sense! also same goes for the rest of you. I didn't really post much of a reply 'cuz again, I need to study.

Anyway all of you should honestly get a life and stop being so hypocritical okay. Being manager isn't easy anyway you get complaints left right centre like jellyfish just telling me the other day because I pick winners personally isn't fair and a good way is to random generate it.

Oh I'm sure.

Anyway I'll be resigning soon yes resigning kyle the bet still holds. Gotta tie up loose ends and such.

Habbox community is starting to disgust me a little anyway so perhaps this isn't the right fansite for me after all!

I don't feel any regret really just sad that I have to leave Samanfa in her duties and also lawrawrrr; and Absently; for being amazing people and who decided to give me a chance in the first place. You two are honestly fab especially Kelly. I could never ask for a better AGM because you're always willing to help and super nice and approachable. Shame that I let these people down in the end which I feel quite sad about but oh well.

Great(ish) run for me anyway and I have to concentrate on studies so it might be a good thing after all!

Thanks and bye guys :) xx

ps sorry for the spag errors honestly cba LOL

- - - Updated - - -

also at abitosomething i was gonna make laura not set up the perms but i realise i dont have to work with you anyway! So if you decide to stop being a little ***** then send an app to sam :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!