PDA

View Full Version : Plane Panic - Ends 2nd September

James
18-08-2015, 02:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FvZ1d6i.png

With the growing number of plane accidents, or planes going missing, it is making people panic a bit more about travelling by air. It must be absolutely dreadful to be on a plane knowing that it is going to crash. I know I'd be the person who would do absolutely anything to try and improve my chances of survival, be it surrounding myself with things so if there's a fire, I'd be more protected, etc.

For this competition, I would like you to tell me how you would prepare yourself for a plane crash and how it will help you. The most creative will win.

Prize: 2 Weeks Forum VIP and 15 Rep

Alysha
24-08-2015, 11:50 PM
Bubblewrap. At all times. Lots of it.

Katy
25-08-2015, 12:35 AM
This is pleasant.

Well it depended how we were going to land. If it was in water I would put on a rubber dingy, arm bands and a snorkel. Since I always keep them in my bag.

If it was on land then I would put my hand out of the window and grab a cloud then sit on it. I'd be fine

Expling
26-08-2015, 09:15 PM
I'd definitely have something to comfort me when times are tough (like a pillow or teddy)
and then some chewy or music to keep my mind off of it?
idk it's hard to think about it; I suppose you wouldn't really know unless you've experienced something so tragic :(

Inseriousity.
27-08-2015, 05:26 PM
I'll stick my head up my ass so it's safe from damage.

inb4itsalreadyupthere

Cassiieee
29-08-2015, 10:35 PM
Take a parasuit and jump of the plane. ;/

Sho
30-08-2015, 10:55 AM
place myself in one of those blow-up hamster balls you see kids in when they're at the fair
i'll just bounce off anything i crash into and if we land in the sea i'll just roll myself onto land like a hamster

it sounds kinda fun ngl

Judgeless
31-08-2015, 06:56 AM
A 25-liter bottled water

Because if we were about to crash on the middle of the sea, I can remove the water and use it as floater and if we are about to crash in a desert, I could drink it :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!