PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm Serena!

-SerenaChaCha
28-08-2015, 02:19 PM
My name is Serena and I am new to the forum!

In real life, I like to paint, listen to music, eat watermelon, appreaciate art, and play The Sims! I like to discuss topics such as right/wrong, politics, and whether or not The Sims 4 is a bad game or not. My favorite show is RuPaul's Drag Race, hence the username Serena ChaCha. If you want to keep a positive image of my name, please don't google Serena ChaCha. I also quite enjoy Project Runway.

I am right now living in Sweden and studying there, going to the country's oldest (aka first) school. We even have school prison chambers left and incredibly old art, but they are not in use. My favorite subject in school must be French, just because we have such a sweet and friendly teacher and we are only 5 in my class so it's a relaxed feeling there.

What means most to me is my family members and friends. Have this fish for listening to me! :¬:

lemons
28-08-2015, 02:21 PM
hey welcome i think i saw you around during our hxss events! i have sims 4 but i got bored of it quickly and I'm useless and making the roofs :(

my french class had 4 students and i hated it :/

28-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Hey Serena! Welcome to the forums! Hope you decide to stick around!

CourtneyGlitter
28-08-2015, 02:35 PM
Serena is this a dating ad

Edited by Expling (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please keep on topic!

-SerenaChaCha
28-08-2015, 02:38 PM
hey welcome i think i saw you around during our hxss events! i have sims 4 but i got bored of it quickly and I'm useless and making the roofs :(

my french class had 4 students and i hated it :/

Oh cool! Yeah I got bored of it too, and it's impossible to make nice roofs.

Hating small classes!? Why!?

Hey Serena! Welcome to the forums! Hope you decide to stick around!

Thank you!

Serena is this a dating ad

LOOOL GET OUT COURT

Expling
28-08-2015, 07:47 PM
Welcome to the forum Selena, I hope we see you stick around! :D

Matt
29-08-2015, 08:31 AM
Welcome to HabboxForum! I hope you stick around :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!