PDA

View Full Version : Transfer deadline day!

FlyingJesus
01-09-2015, 08:11 AM
Weird one this year, gonna be all done and dusted before dinner :S not much news so far anyway other than the de Gea thing going pear shaped. I'm heartbroken that Ricky Van Wolfswinkel has gone off to Betis, his name was the most exciting thing of the season for me so far

j0rd
01-09-2015, 10:13 AM
the de gea situation is hilarious
Doesn't look like much else will happen today unfortunately

Spuds
01-09-2015, 12:04 PM
What an extremely bizarre start to the season. Cast your minds back to a month ago when everyone was predicting Manchester City would finish 5th. Rejected by Delph, signed an overpriced and overrated English chancer, Otamendi signing for Manchester United and Kevin De Bruyne signing for Bayern Munich.

Manchester City currently top the league with a perfect record, including a superb 3:0 victory against the champions. Delph, Sterling, Otamendi and De Bruyne all signed for the club, with each signing adding another layer to the armour.

Arsenal didn't get Benzema, Cech doesn't look set to win them the league, having in fact cost them points on his debut.

Chelsea have had a poor start to the season and have been there for the taking. It doesn't look bright down there at all.

Meanwhile in Salford I think the fair summary is implosion. Signing an unknown 19 year old for £58,000,000 upfront whilst the manager falls out with as many players as he can. Players can't wait to leave, that is if they haven't been sold already. Once again, very much there for the taking.

Liverpool looked to get off to an okay start, albeit a bit bumpy. That was until West Ham rolled up to Anfield and Brendan essentially admitted post-game that he knew how West Ham would play but he didn't have an answer for it.

Time for the internationals and Wayne Rooney to once again put in an appalling performance which leaves the nation wondering how on earth he's still getting a call.

FlyingJesus
01-09-2015, 01:10 PM
Chelsea have 28 players out on loan, and about to buy another just to loan him back to the club he's already at :P Isaiah Brown has re-signed for another 4 years though so that's something to look forward to once we stop buying over 30s to go up top

David
01-09-2015, 01:23 PM
the de gea thing doesn't bother me tbh, i'm happy with keylor navas.

Spuds
01-09-2015, 08:55 PM
the de gea thing doesn't bother me tbh, i'm happy with keylor navas.
As a Madrid fan or a United fan?

David
01-09-2015, 09:00 PM
As a Madrid fan or a United fan?

madrid

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!