PDA

View Full Version : My Furni Wish - Ends 10th September

Mrs_Plant
03-09-2015, 01:48 PM
http://habbofont.com/font/goldentemple/My%20Furni%20Wish.gif

So I was sitting there building a room the other day on Habbo when I came across some awesome furniture! I mean if only we could own some of this in real life. That would be amazing, relaxing on your throne, eating from candy trees or even using your dragon on a dark night. So this got me thinking, what furniture from Habbo would you love to own and have on display in your house.

For this competition I would like you to tell me the piece of Habbo Hotel furniture would you love to own the most and why.
The winner will be picked at random.

Prize: 5 Credits & 15 Rep

Snotted
05-09-2015, 06:53 PM
A door teleport, like how cool would that be? I could just open my door and be in a completely different house somewhere or anywhere tbh! Useful for sneaking out to a friend's house when Im meant to be asleep

Expling
06-09-2015, 08:43 PM
them cute little hc chairs which i use for everything
I'd love it just because i'm the only person in the world who likes them
everyone else thinks theyre gross so if i had one irl no one would try stealing it and i could leave it anywhere i like
harhar

FlyingJesus
06-09-2015, 09:48 PM
A stack of gold bars, for what I assume would be obvious reasons :P

.:TaylorSwift:
07-09-2015, 12:03 AM
I would like the dead punk rock donkey . This furniture is from the día de muertos which I find interesting. If I had coins or a way to pay for this I would. I see the concept interesting

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!