PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky Shopper - Ends 23rd September

Mrs_Plant
08-09-2015, 09:32 PM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fonts/94/Sneaky Shopper.gif

Have you ever been shopping with your parents and really wanted that one item? I have too, but unfortunately our parents always say no! So what I used to do was sneak It into the trolley. By the time my item was found, it was already paid for but at least I got what I wanted. Have you ever done this?

For this competition I would like you to tell me what item did you sneakily pop into the shopping trolley and did you get away with it?

The funniest sneaky shopper will win.

Prize: 5 Credits & 15 Rep

Sho
20-09-2015, 01:22 PM
when my mam put like fruit into bags at the shop she'd never close the bag, she'd just pop a few apples in and just leave the bag open in the trolley cause she can never be bothered
when we'd go through the pick and mix aisle i'd put in some of those cola bottle sweets into the apple bags and then the till lady would just see the applies, close the bag and let us go and on the way home i'd be sat in the back seat eating all the cola bottles yum

although i think you're expecting us to tell a story of when someone's actually bought something without knowing, but whatever i got free sweets

Katy
20-09-2015, 02:35 PM
I don't have one I did

But around christmas time my best friends brother put a huge frozen turkey in someones trolley and they didn't even realise. Bet it was fun when she got to the till.

flyingcheese101
22-09-2015, 09:19 AM
When I was younger There was 2 exits from the shop, one filled with sweets, one with the till. I always used to steal sweets while my parents were paying and put them in my pocket.

Whenever we went to Tesco when I was young I always wanted a magazine and a power ranger toy, I snuck them into the trolley :D

Lex
23-09-2015, 02:09 PM
I always used to steal sweets while my parents were paying and put them in my pocket.

Omg, I am learning of a whole new side to you, flyingcheese101. ;)

When I was a kid though, I wasn't allowed sweets or chocolate and things like that, so it became second nature for me to not even bother trying to get that stuff. Instead, I used to try and sneak everything but those things in the trolley. My mom used to buy these like, one-litre cartons of UHT milk that were big enough to hide things under, so I always used to sneak packets of crisps, notepads, fruit, anything really. I remember hiding a bar of olive soap under them once, not sure why I was so adamant on having it. I remember doing it with a cat toy once too (don't ask, omg, I didn't even have a cat at the time).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!