PDA

View Full Version : Few values

Jake
11-09-2015, 05:27 PM
I don't understand why but the values seem to be so different to the actual trading values atm.
(idk if its updated anymore or not as ive recently just started habbo again to recreate my old rooms)

Bought 55 typos at 165c per & ive sold 6 at 180 ea.
Bought 6 dragon eggs at 130c per
Bought 28 dj decks at 60c per
Sold 6 silver nellies at 150c per
Bought 4 gold nellys at 250c per
Bought 36 petals at 43-47c per

idk if it helps, or even matters anymore but I thought why not get an extra postcount while im at it aswell :D

welshcake
11-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the suggestions.
When v7 was released, the site didn't (and still doesn't) have rare values on it. When you click on rare values, you get taken to the v6 site.
Only recently have we had the ability to update values and add furni again on v6. Not sure why but we were unable to do this when v7 was released. Currently only general management can add and update values but that will change soon with the return of some values staff members to help get the site back to how it was.

Jake
11-09-2015, 06:08 PM
That makes sense as to why its abit all over the place.
Ill keep my eyes peeled for it being up & running properly and ill update more often when it is :)
Thanks

welshcake
12-09-2015, 10:41 AM
That makes sense as to why its abit all over the place.
Ill keep my eyes peeled for it being up & running properly and ill update more often when it is :)
Thanks
Getting suggestions from people always helps so that would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking to get it back properly running with a few staff helping by next week!

Hannah
12-09-2015, 02:48 PM
A lot of people tend to use the MP for their values now.

Though it'd be handy to have teleports updated because you can't sell them on the MP and I managed to rip myself off for about 40-70c ;p

welshcake
14-09-2015, 12:01 PM
A lot of people tend to use the MP for their values now.

Though it'd be handy to have teleports updated because you can't sell them on the MP and I managed to rip myself off for about 40-70c ;p
Teles are defo a priority right now
I have a little team that's being put together at the moment so I have confidence we'll be back and better than ever in the near future!

Hannah
14-09-2015, 04:09 PM
Teles are defo a priority right now
I have a little team that's being put together at the moment so I have confidence we'll be back and better than ever in the near future!

Oh fab! I look forward to it :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!