PDA

View Full Version : Stoptober! - Ends 6th October

lawrawrrr
23-09-2015, 09:17 PM
http://habbox.com/staffupload/../assets/images//2015/09/23/e3042249edabf452e9dd6a787a3cc179.png

All over the UK, people are preparing to put down the ash and give up smoking for Stoptober! I don't know if you've heard of it but it's a really good way for some people to stop doing it as they've got the support of hundreds and hundreds of other people around the UK!

HOWEVER. I gave up smoking (although I never did it much anyway) about 18 months ago. As support for a few of my friends who are smokers and trying to give up, I've decided to give up something else I like. I haven't decided what yet, but I'm sure something interesting will pop up in this thread!

So if you were giving something up... what would it be, and why? It has to be something for an interesting reason and the best entry will scoop....

Prize: 2 Weeks VIP and 15 Rep

David
01-10-2015, 03:38 PM
oh unrelated to this event thing but i'm gonna stop drinking, cause last time i ended up injuring myself and started swearing (more) and taking it out on everyone. hospital trips aren't fun either. always say stupid things as well, and feel like a **** after it all.

is stoptober just smoking?

Neptupid
01-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Well I know that the advert is directed to smoking and there's lots of smoking stopping equipment on deal on October, so I guess so.

Lukasaurs
03-10-2015, 12:12 AM
I'd probably give up being on my computer all day, feel like my eyes are literally going square. |-)

Katy
03-10-2015, 12:23 AM
I should give up online shopping. My bank account always suffers badly and its really unfair.

FlyingJesus
06-10-2015, 10:55 PM
I'm gonna give up alcohahahahahahaaaaa nope can't even pretend to type that with a straight face

I'll give up pork pies they are prob literally killing me so that's quite a good reason and they're really not all that necessary in my life, I just like them a lot. I expect my internal organs will thank me for it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!