PDA

View Full Version : Pimples,Zits,Spots, WHATEVER!

Louise
14-09-2005, 12:38 AM
Okay, lol I just got some spots and stuff. I didnt have them before. There taking over my face!! Well I just got a few but their bugging me. Im like putting hair in my face and almost cut my hair to get bangs to cover them! Dont even say GROSS! Cause its not funny.

Is there like a routine I can do to get rid of them? I also heard that toothpaste can help, but how can you apply it?

Oh yeah I got the following:
Clearsil wipes (the like intense one)
Nutrogena Foam wash
Oxy wipes
Oxy Face wash
Soap

I think thats it
Thanks to anyone that can help

chipie60
14-09-2005, 01:16 AM
Toothpaste is for the red spots, leave it on over night and it should dim.
ur.. Use concealer?
Just keep your face clean so your pores dont get clogged from wheat etc. Use that spot stuff every night, and if it doesn't work you could also ask your local Gp.

Louise
14-09-2005, 01:22 AM
Toothpaste is for the red spots, leave it on over night and it should dim.
ur.. Use concealer?
Just keep your face clean so your pores dont get clogged from wheat etc. Use that spot stuff every night, and if it doesn't work you could also ask your local Gp.
Yeah I got like 3 red spots. I'll do that tonight. Ill tell you if it works.

I dont have concealer, nor do I know what it is

I wash my face with soap every morning and night.

IIll use the nutrogena one

Is it bad to use mutiple prodycts?

If it gets badder ill see my doctor or Germatolagist(sp)

chipie60
14-09-2005, 01:27 AM
Great you do that :) Consealer is makeup that hides certain unwanted stuff on your face, could be bought from your local chemist i hope.
It might be bad to use different ones, as it may not agree with the others.. Experiment which is better or say one product this day etc..

Louise
14-09-2005, 01:33 AM
Great you do that :) Consealer is makeup that hides certain unwanted stuff on your face, could be bought from your local chemist i hope.
It might be bad to use different ones, as it may not agree with the others.. Experiment which is better or say one product this day etc..
I dont really wear make up though, I might buy it when I got the money :) Thanks for the tips.

The reason why I wanna get rid of em is cause Pic day is coming up!

chipie60
14-09-2005, 02:04 AM
:o Oo Same here on tuesday.. maybe a face mask might help.. :X

Louise
14-09-2005, 02:06 AM
:o Oo Same here on tuesday.. maybe a face mask might help.. :X
Okay, can you recommend a brand? Mine is on the 28th.

Eamonn
14-09-2005, 07:15 AM
Only use one brand but as many products in that brand is ok, use clearasil deep pore scrub twice a day and rapid treatment apply twice a day tis worked for me

joeyjo21
14-09-2005, 07:20 AM
Using a product to cleanse your face instead of soap and water should help, such as the oxy face wash you were talking about. But i agree with the above posts ^^ that mixing different brands of products isnt the great for your skin. You should try one, and if you dont see any improvement after a month or so, try a different product until you find one which suits your complexion.

Habbox-Gal
14-09-2005, 07:45 AM
Drinks lots of water to reduced the reddish

Wootzeh
14-09-2005, 02:32 PM
I just wash my face everyday and they go. =/

Rachi
14-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Iv never had many spots. They are takin over some ppls faces at skool. "/ Iv only ever had about 2 ?

Achieve
14-09-2005, 05:01 PM
I also heard that toothpaste can help, but how can you apply it?

Just place the toothpaste over the spot and dont touch the toothpaste.. I think

Jinxxed
14-09-2005, 05:07 PM
I use OXY, it's quite good :)

Urges
14-09-2005, 05:09 PM
Okay, lol I just got some spots and stuff. I didnt have them before. There taking over my face!! Well I just got a few but their bugging me. Im like putting hair in my face and almost cut my hair to get bangs to cover them! Dont even say GROSS! Cause its not funny.

Is there like a routine I can do to get rid of them? I also heard that toothpaste can help, but how can you apply it?

Oh yeah I got the following:
Clearsil wipes (the like intense one)
Nutrogena Foam wash
Oxy wipes
Oxy Face wash
Soap

I think thats it
Thanks to anyone that can help

Putting your hair over them does not help whatsoever - the moisture from your hair irritates them, and makes them 10x worse. As well as clogging up pores and creating more.

Owen
14-09-2005, 06:16 PM

i wash my face like 45532532654745 times a day ;P
I'm so sad
Anyways
Your ment to get spots mainly from the foods you eat
Junk food = Spots
Healthy = Less chance of getting spots ;]

Eamonn
14-09-2005, 07:26 PM
i wash my face like 45532532654745 times a day ;P
I'm so sad
Anyways
Junk food = Spots
No tis been scientificantly proven the foods you eat does'nt effect your skin like spots ect..

Code
14-09-2005, 08:00 PM
Surely though if you just eat junk, you're just adding grease to your face?

~Code

Eamonn
14-09-2005, 08:16 PM
No because you eat food not splat it on your face

Steph
14-09-2005, 08:54 PM
get this thing called Bio-Oil

Krypsis
14-09-2005, 08:56 PM
They prooved on Braniac the other day that if you ate chocolate all week nothing else, you still wouldn't get spots so that can't be true xD

Louise
14-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Only use one brand but as many products in that brand is ok, use clearasil deep pore scrub twice a day and rapid treatment apply twice a day tis worked for me
Alright, I figured that cause my face was kind of burning when I was putting mulitple products on.

Using a product to cleanse your face instead of soap and water should help, such as the oxy face wash you were talking about. But i agree with the above posts ^^ that mixing different brands of products isnt the great for your skin. You should try one, and if you dont see any improvement after a month or so, try a different product until you find one which suits your complexion.
I dont think the Oxy works.

Drinks lots of water to reduced the reddish
There is no more redness.

Im talking about how to get them off my face, not yours.

Iv never had many spots. They are takin over some ppls faces at skool. "/ Iv only ever had about 2 ?
Im talking about how to get them off my face, not yours or other peoples.

Just place the toothpaste over the spot and dont touch the toothpaste.. I think
Alright, ive noticed it kind of burned when I put it on. Like tingled.

I use OXY, it's quite good
I didnt think it worked?

Putting your hair over them does not help whatsoever - the moisture from your hair irritates them, and makes them 10x worse. As well as clogging up pores and creating more.
Okay, ive noticed that cause at the side of my face there is pimples.

Junk food = Spots
Well, lol I cant stand away from junk food though. I just eat burgers and fries for lunch only 1nce a week. Not that bad.

No tis been scientificantly proven the foods you eat does'nt effect your skin like spots ect..
YAY!

get this thing called Bio-Oil
I dont think they have that where I live

They prooved on Braniac the other day that if you ate chocolate all week nothing else, you still wouldn't get spots so that can't be true xD
I dont eat much chocolate

IM SO GLAD I GOT SO MANY POSTS IN THIS THREAD THANKS!

ashLOVESMatt!
14-09-2005, 09:16 PM
Most teens go through a stage in their life where they get some form of spots whether it's extreme (acne) or mild spots. The correct diet will not give you clear skin, however washing twice a day will rid the skin of the oily substance which causes spots. Teens that tend to have clear skin usually have spots on their back. Eventually as you get in your late teens you'll stop getting them so it's all good.

Louise
14-09-2005, 09:18 PM
Most teens go through a stage in their life where they get some form of spots whether it's extreme (acne) or mild spots. The correct diet will not give you clear skin, however washing twice a day will rid the skin of the oily substance which causes spots. Teens that tend to have clear skin usually have spots on their back. Eventually as you get in your late teens you'll stop getting them so it's all good.
YAY! Thanks for the tip, ill wash my face in the morning and at night.

Loaned
15-09-2005, 05:55 AM
It's called hormones.

Catchetat
15-09-2005, 01:56 PM
haha lovely topic
well
eat lotsa healthy food
eat more fruits and veggies
wash face three times a day

SHlP
15-09-2005, 03:37 PM
I Use Mud.

Wootzeh
15-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Im talking about how to get them off my face, not yours.

It was advice. wash your face everday.

Eamonn
15-09-2005, 06:45 PM
[color=Blue][b] Yea so only use one type of product use clearasil deep pore scrub its quite good as it has these little rocks in lollol and rapid treatment is great and this little silver pen is good which you can get from clearasil is good

Yazamiinx
16-09-2005, 09:14 AM
Clear Pore by Neutrogena is what you need. Oxy and Clerasil are just rubbish manufactured stuff.

In the morning I use;
Pure zone deep cleansing face wash

in the evening i use;
the same face wash but with clear pore by neutrogena after i've washed my face.

WORKS LIKE WONDERS, :)

Cool-kitten007
16-09-2005, 03:08 PM
Ok Listen:

At Night times and in mornings
Use toner
You can buy it in boots
After using that [ it will remove dirt in your poors ]
Wash your face with warm water apply soap
Then rinse with cold water!
This opens the pores [ hot water ] and cleans them soap And then closes them again [ cold water ]
Do this every morning and night
I only get spots when i am about to come on, but thats helps your face stay clean anyway

MsTanya
16-09-2005, 03:21 PM
I'm qutie lucky, I don't get many spots at all but my mate does and every morning and every night she puts this aloe vera gel thing on and there gone in the next couple of days! Also if she gets bright red one's she put's on a light foundation then light coverstick and you can't even tell xD

Pulchritudinous
16-09-2005, 03:49 PM
Most soaps dry up the skin, so you better off using a facial wash.

Moisturise your face, when your face is dry, it produces grease, which will clog up your pores.

Toothpaste is used to dry the spots up, so just use it on little spots.

Wash your face well both morning and night, it's quite important, because it will get rid of all the stress of a 'days work', I think even pollution can damage your skin.

You might have spots around your hairline because your not giving that area much attention, simply because a splash a water to your face doesn't exactly cleanse the whole face, so use a sponge or something to make sure your whole face is equally clean.
Your doing a good job, it's just the teenage years, you'll most probably grow out of it, especially as you say it's only just become a problem, so don't stress, you can't totally stop spots occuring, you can just try your best to prevent them, loads of people get spots at school, so I doubt anyone looks twice at you for have a few.

Eamonn
16-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Clear Pore by Neutrogena is what you need. Oxy and Clerasil are just rubbish manufactured stuff.

In the morning I use;
Pure zone deep cleansing face wash

in the evening i use;
the same face wash but with clear pore by neutrogena after i've washed my face.

WORKS LIKE WONDERS, :)
Oxy is rubbish but clearasil works

kasi
21-09-2005, 11:18 PM
i dont get alot of zits and stuff.. but like occaisionaly i do xD umm dont use oxy its rubbish and never works. i use that pore cleansing thing by neutrogena.. lol the orange stuff with the scrub things in it.. works great. you should try that lol.

my picture day is on the 26th x]

Eamonn
22-09-2005, 09:44 AM
i dont get alot of zits and stuff.. but like occaisionaly i do xD umm dont use oxy its rubbish and never works. i use that pore cleansing thing by neutrogena.. lol the orange stuff with the scrub things in it.. works great. you should try that lol.

my picture day is on the 26th x]
:o So is mine and atm im spot free i will wake up the day covered in them though :'(

Urges
22-09-2005, 10:25 AM
Hey,

Tea tree is what I find to be the best.

Urges

Lissie152
22-09-2005, 10:34 AM
I dont usually get many spots..but..
Wash your face every morning
Use foundation or coverup or whatever :P
I know how annoying spots get though :P
Only usually get them around the time of month
Face masks are good :)
99p ones from boots :D

Nex
22-09-2005, 01:22 PM
Clearisil in the last few months has been working me wonders. I have to get the sensitive skin one, because alot of the products burn me. :(

Eamonn
22-09-2005, 02:14 PM
I dont usually get many spots..but..
Wash your face every morning
Use foundation or coverup or whatever :P
I know how annoying spots get though :P
Only usually get them around the time of month
Face masks are good :)
99p ones from boots :D

Yea but what if your a boy your not going to use make-up and the time of the month lmao !

Lissie152
22-09-2005, 02:55 PM
Yea but what if your a boy your not going to use make-up and the time of the month lmao !

YOU CAN BUY BOY COVERUP
LMAO
YOU CAN CLEARSIL DOES THIS STICK!

Kimmeh.
22-09-2005, 05:24 PM
I just use clearasil, not sure if it's for boys though, might be I don't know. You'll need to make sure you don't have a reation to it if you do use it though ^^

Eamonn
22-09-2005, 06:05 PM
YOU CAN BUY BOY COVERUP
LMAO
YOU CAN CLEARSIL DOES THIS STICK!
Lol i did'nt know what you meant be cover up but i know what your on about now its that silver pen like one i've seen it but i hav'nt got it yet i might acually

And kimmy clearasil is uni-sex boys and girls :)

mousemutant
30-09-2005, 11:17 PM
T-Zone. Get from Boots, and I just apply to spots as much as often, and they go in a few days.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!