PDA

View Full Version : [HxWeen] Ghosts and Ghouls - Ends 28th October

James
19-10-2015, 10:49 AM
http://v6.habbox.com/text/Habboween_purple/Ghosts+and%20ghouls

We all know there are lots of different kind of creatures associated with Halloween; ghosts, zombies, witches, you name it. But it got me wondering, who came up with these? They must have originated somewhere in order for them to exist. It also makes me wonder which one is the oldest, and which is the newest.

For this competition, I would like to to create your own Halloween creature, telling me it's name, what it looks like and what makes them different from others? The most creative will win.

Prize: One Trick or Treat and 15 Rep

Lukasaurs
26-10-2015, 12:39 AM
It stays with you.. throughout your life; you sense it's presence, but seems like a normal presence a few weeks after being born. Only in your teens is it closest to you; a more sensitive time in your life. As is your elder days, when you're ever more closer to knocking on deaths door. But something strange happens, the barrier between it and yourself is torn down - you realise that it.. is you. But not quite. After many years of this thing growing in side you; you finally realise that you are not you but rather..

a cat. (meow)

Triz
27-10-2015, 03:22 PM
It's a dark mystical being, it wears all black with a hint of white to compliment it's pale skin, their teeth small, but sharp and layered. There are many of these creatures; they only come out when it's dark and often hide in the dark shadows of bedroom corners. Many say they have red eyes, but not one person can confirm this as no one has ever looked one in the eye and lived to tell the tale. They wear crow feathers on their shoulders and a skull as their belt buckle. This is no ordinary creature, for it feeds on the insecurities and fears of it's victims..

They're call Nocte Satietas' which is Latin for Night Feeders

thms
28-10-2015, 08:44 PM
DREWPHIN - a nasty vicious sea creature which is half drew half dolphin, they are pitch black with the ability to go invisible so their pray never see them coming! they will never use their knife like nose to stab you or their flipper tail thing to strangle you to death under the torrents. if drowning doesn't kill you, a pack of DREWPHINS will

Samantha
28-10-2015, 10:22 PM
PhoBot - it will always get you even if you believe you're over it.

Ever had a phobia? Ever had that phobia come and haunt you at some point in your life? Maybe there were times when you didn't believe you had a 'phobia' of a certain thing, whether it be spiders, bees or long words, but trust me, the PhoBot is here to change all that and make sure you never forget your phobias.

The PhoBot is styled like a robot, it needs to be to contain every phobia possible and needs to automatically change what phobia it possesses at any current time. If someone who is scared of spiders is the closest towards him in distance at the time, it can transform and resemble a spider of some sort, it will follow you and haunt you and you can't escape until you realise it's nothing to actually be afraid of. The way it's different from other creatures is that it transforms, but sometimes, phobias are a little hard to visually imagine - such as a confined space, it will mentally make you believe that you are trapped somewhere, you just don't know where - you panic and again you can't stop it until you realise that you will be fine!

Its appearance can resemble anything, as a default it begins as something you like such as a cat or a games console, but soon it will become a very different story and transform into something unfathomable.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!