PDA

View Full Version : [GUEST] Management Monstrosity - Ends 14th November

Matt
21-10-2015, 10:24 AM
http://v6.habbox.com/text/habbo_old/Management+Monstrosity

You managed to sleep with someone very important and, as a result, are now a Habbox Owner. You have fired the Habbox General Management team and are now running the show. It is your job to fill up the vacant positions with the people you want to be in charge. Below is a list of the most important roles at Habbox and we want you to put a name (and a reason) next to each role. You can be serious or not so serious – but it would be good if you could make it realistic and show you’ve put some thought in to it (and not just picked your friends!).

Habbox Owner - You
Co-Owner
General Manager
Assistant General Manager
Assistant General Manager
Forum Manager
Help Desk Manager
Graphics Manager
Articles Manager
Competitions Manager
Forum Super Moderator

The best response (that includes reasons) will win!

Prize: 2 Weeks VIP & 30 Reputation Points

David
09-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Habbox Owner - me cause i slept with jin
Co-Owner - sierk rest in pieces you'll be missed
General Manager - mett ghana, best gm habbox will have
Assistant General Manager - -danube- he was great bring back the dirty duck pub
Assistant General Manager - bertie, he'd do a better job than current lineup
Forum Manager - Nick he never got a chance because of phil
Help Desk Manager - Jellyfish, he'd actually fix it
Graphics Manager - david acting manager, cause i want to change the 547x143 rule
Articles Manager - el drew he's been the best writer in years
Competitions Manager - yupt so he can do cards against habbox
Forum Super Moderator - bloop it'd be funny him infracting everyone

Cerys
09-11-2015, 03:28 PM
Habbox Owner - ceriz
Co-Owner - expling cos can you imagine him co running ANYTHING
General Manager - crazylemurs -he'll change habbox to some weird japanese or kpop fansite
Assistant General Manager community - bolt660 cos he's a people person xo
Assistant General Manager other one - nick cos he draws really good at doing nothing and content doesnt seem to do much other than that
Forum Manager - mdport cos thatd just be a joke omfg
Help Desk Manager - flyingjebus - his solution to everyones problem will either be abuse or 'have a blue wavy man'
Graphics Manager - jazz so she can graffiti the forum with her weird yet fab quirks
Articles Manager - drew so we can have every article with an underlying message displaying his love for dolphins
Competitions Manager - bloop ofcourse
Forum Super Moderator - comity cos he should know every rule by now considering how much he is reminded of them !

FlyingJesus
09-11-2015, 05:17 PM
Habbox Owner - Me FlyingJesus good choice +rep
Co-Owner - whoever's the richest so prob Metric because then they can pay for everything
General Manager - Yuxin, got everyone's respect and has all the best ideas and drive
Assistant General Manager (Community) - Mrs.Plant, she's USUALLY friendly and is online a lot which is what we need, also rich
Assistant General Manager (Content) - Lawrawrrr, can apparently do that sort of stuff and since I'm the owner in this scenario I'd let people who can do coding actually implement code instead of being stifled
Forum Manager - Tallcoolguy700, pretty sure he'd get rid of black VIP........... cough
Help Desk Manager - Cassiieee, the friendliest face on Habbobox and obv everyone loves her
Graphics Manager - No-one, the department managers who are requesting graphics should take individual responsibility for those particular projects with the Content AGM keeping a basic eye on things as and when is necessary
Articles Manager - hairpins, most literate member of Habbox
Competitions Manager - Welshcake and Zealoux, so they can compete over who has the better competitions
Forum Super Moderator - No-one, since apparently smod just means passing off the work to someone else instead of doing the edits that are needed

You missed out events entirely lmao (should be Smurfed- obv) and HxL (Gina but since she's GM let despect have it) aaaand content design/site (idk leave that up to the Content AGM) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand room builders (lol who cares not a real department)

Alkaz
09-11-2015, 05:49 PM
Habbox Owner - You
Co-Owner - N/A - Don't need anyone else
General Manager - Yonder - He's my BFFL and knows everything
Assistant General Manager - ,Jess, - She loved the community
Assistant General Manager - FlyingJesus - I'd love to see what he'd do!
Forum Manager - pleke - For the banter
Help Desk Manager - DJ-3000 - RIP x
Graphics Manager - SyrupyMonkey - Should never have got a promotion
Articles Manager - -:Undertaker:- - He likes stories and always gets people involved with his ideas
Competitions Manager - MissAlice - Golden oldie
Forum Super Moderator - wixard/buttons - Love to see them just ban all the nubs

Kasabian
10-11-2015, 02:37 PM
Habbox Owner - Kasabian
Co-Owner - Sierk - Just to find out if he's actually alive, miss you big man.
General Manager - Kyle - all round good person(At times) :¬:
Assistant General Manager - Matt - MERDERPERT, actually has his head screwed on and would fit in well in the background.
Assistant General Manager - Nick - BERMERTSNERCK. Two aussies as AGM's, what could go wrong?!
Forum Manager - FlyingJesus - Tom's decision is final and he's usually right.
Help Desk Manager - DJ-3000 - My hero.
Graphics Manager - xxMATTGxx - Best graphics manager we had, and it would be funny when Dave doesn't get it, again.
Articles Manager - GoldenMerc - He can't spell and he'd be in charge of the most irrelevant department, sounds about right for Ross. ;)
Competitions Manager - IDrew - He's a pusher.(get the quote plz)
Forum Super Moderator - Boobycakezz - She doesn't even know how to use the forum, let alone moderate it!

.:Q99:.
12-11-2015, 01:56 AM
Habbox Owner - Jon Luke Picard - Because hes a lad and dont take any crap.
Co-Owner - Alan sugar - Probably has some expertise in this area.
General Manager - Brittany spears - shes used to taking shit from other people.
Assistant General Managers - Ant & dec - They make it look like they love doing what they do when they actually hate it.
Forum Manager - R2D2 - Can google quicker than the speed of sound.
Help Desk Manager - John Cena - Top Bloke, wouldn't take any shit.
Graphics Manager - Leonardo divinci - he painted the sistine chapel so who the fk else?
Articles Manager - THE SUN NEWS PAPER EDITOR - Likes to print Crap that nobody cares about.
Competitions Manager - GMTV - There all Scams.
Forum Super Moderator - ROBO COP - Self explanatory really.

Bloop
12-11-2015, 04:11 AM
Habbox Owner - You
Co-Owner - :Jin: cuz habboxs dead like him
General Manager - xxmattgxx who doesnt even play habbo
Assistant General Manager - mdport most qualified person
Assistant General Manager - hannah because a couple with mdport
Forum Manager - nick because hes the most efficient person ever who have not gave me name change yet after days
Help Desk Manager - zitrone vvv helpful and approachable
Graphics Manager - !!undead!! cz his graphics is the nicest
Articles Manager - expling because he has proven his worth by making gr8 wiki edits
Competitions Manager - abitosomething because he can reply apps within 24 hrs
Forum Super Moderator - mdport cuz he wont do shit anyway and closes every report u make with the desc N/A

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!