PDA

View Full Version : Movie Imagination - Ends 8th November

Katy
29-10-2015, 02:36 PM
http://v6.habbox.com/text/Keyboard/Movie+Imagination

So when Divergent came out in the cinema, (it was ages ago I know, but I still love it and watch it all the time), I went to see it with my friend and we both came out of the cinema absolutely wishing that we could be divergent and imagining that we were people out of the movie. It was great, if not a bit hilarious.

For this competition I want you to tell me if you could be the character out of any movie, who would you be and why?

It can be absolutely anyone! Would you want to be good at something like dancing, have superpowers, be famous? Get thinking!

Prize: 5 Credits and 15 Rep

thms
05-11-2015, 10:07 PM
i would want to be minny jackson from the help to feed pretentious bitches my shit in a pie (:

Kirstt
05-11-2015, 10:30 PM
I would love to be katniss, not just because she's amazing just because she has given hope to many people and lead the rebellion, people need hope and the only thing stronger than fear is hope, so if someone can give you hope surely people won't feel so bad? Right? Also, because katniss has had to make decisions and sacrifice herself on so many occasions and it just shows how brave she is and how willing she is to support the people around her- she's great!

Ps- totally hunger games fan and I'm so excited for this movie in 15 days and divergent is the best movie ever!!! I'm OBSESSED with it- so much so I've read the books over 5 times already!!! Whoops.. 😂😂😂😂😂

Triz
06-11-2015, 11:46 AM
I would be the guy from Limitless once he managed to perfect the pill and not have to take it anymore..
It would be amazing to literally know everything, and if you don't know something, a quick read of a book and BAM, you know it all.
Not only that but he can see complex patterns and algorithms within the stock exchange, which made him filthy rich, on top of that he is famous for it.. So with this "wish" I would get fame, money and a wealth of intelligence compared to no other.

Expling
07-11-2015, 12:04 AM
id like to be mr bean from the movie cos he's really cute and funny
it's just so cute omg
i cant explain bye

lets just say he looks great in a wig

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!