PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Pleasures - Ends 17th November

Mrs_Plant
08-11-2015, 09:10 PM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fonts/102/guilty pleasures.gif

Come on, you all have something to hide! Something that you are not supposed to love, when your mind tells you no you want it more and deep down you are a HUGE fan. Then you find yourself giving in and really enjoying yourself. What ever your guilty pleasure may be, come and tell me.

Mine has to be... The songs from Frozen. oh dear.
For this competition, I would like you to tell me what your little guilty pleasure is and why.

Please keep this clean. We have little eyes reading ;)

Prize: 5 Credits and 15 Rep

Alkaz
12-11-2015, 06:44 PM
Hiring cute lads at work. Just kidding haha!!... probably expensive underwear, makes me feel so good. I literally have spent ££££'s it's unreal.

Expling
15-11-2015, 12:51 PM
i never go to church except for funerals

im such a bad catholic

Lukasaurs
15-11-2015, 03:46 PM
being asked to calculate the size of the hypotenuse using Pythagoras Theorem but using Trigonometry instead x_x

being told to leave my construction lines for finding the angle bisector but rubbing them out o.O

i have many

Hana
15-11-2015, 03:56 PM
justin bieber's new music
I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF IT'S SO GOOD

Cerys
15-11-2015, 07:37 PM
i absolutely love Geordie Shore

like i spent years speaking down about it saying people who watch it are trashy
then i go home and watch it myself xxxx

but only you lot will ever know

Bails
16-11-2015, 03:29 AM
omg i know all the lyrics to every high school musical song im so sorry :'(

Julielol
17-11-2015, 07:21 PM
Haha I like to steal my friends phone at school and hide it in my locker. She starts to look around the whole school for it and at the end of the day I always give it back to her :P it's fun but I feel guilty for making her look all day for something I know where it is. Though I am starting to stop with it cause it's getting boring to look for her phone everyday xD

- - - Updated - - -

*cough* I've got something else too.
*cough* I still watch some Barbie movies *cough* and Disney Princess movies *cough* I enjoy them

Katy
17-11-2015, 07:29 PM
Habbo hotel.

Oh and locking the guy in the freezer on tomb raider

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!