25-11-2015, 10:11 PM
:S:S:S:S:Sim justin

Cosmic
25-11-2015, 10:15 PM
Hey Justin, welcome to Habbox!

FlyingJesus
25-11-2015, 10:16 PM
HELLO EVENTS FRIEND
Matt; this chap was wondering if he can have the name Justin (as it's not been used in 10 years or w/e) but he can't use PMs yet or something so said I'd tag you here :P

Expling
25-11-2015, 10:16 PM
hey :)
welcome to habbox!
make sure you check out www.habbox.com/jobs
I hope to see you stick around! :D

Elegance
25-11-2015, 10:23 PM
hi justin! welcome to the forum :) i hope you decide to stick around X

lawrawrrr
25-11-2015, 11:13 PM
welcome to the forum :D are you justin on habbo?

Cerys
26-11-2015, 01:04 AM
hiyaaaaa welcome to habbox ;D

Matt
26-11-2015, 01:42 AM
:S:S:S:S:Sim justin

Hey Justin,

Welcome to Habbox! The reason you are not yet able to use Private Messagess may be because you need to make a total of 5 posts. Once you reach that amount more features will be enabled and your account should start working normally. If you reach 5 posts and there's still and issue I can look into it further.

With name changes, you either need to own the account on Habbo (so if your Habbo account is called Justin then you'll need to send a friend request to 'mdport.' - with the dot - and then i'll change your name for you). If you do not own that account on-client, you can either get VIP by winning it or being given it by other users and can request a name change (just post on my profile if that's the case). You can also purchase one by posting around the forum and accumulating tokens (which may take a while).

Sorry that I've bombarded you with information and I know some of it might not make sense. Just post a message on my profile here (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=67543) if you have any questions!

HELLO EVENTS FRIEND
@Matt (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=67543); this chap was wondering if he can have the name Justin (as it's not been used in 10 years or w/e) but he can't use PMs yet or something so said I'd tag you here :P

Thanks Tom!

justinsavage
26-11-2015, 03:25 AM
Hey Justin,

Welcome to Habbox! The reason you are not yet able to use Private Messagess may be because you need to make a total of 5 posts. Once you reach that amount more features will be enabled and your account should start working normally. If you reach 5 posts and there's still and issue I can look into it further.

With name changes, you either need to own the account on Habbo (so if your Habbo account is called Justin then you'll need to send a friend request to 'mdport.' - with the dot - and then i'll change your name for you). If you do not own that account on-client, you can either get VIP by winning it or being given it by other users and can request a name change (just post on my profile if that's the case). You can also purchase one by posting around the forum and accumulating tokens (which may take a while).

Sorry that I've bombarded you with information and I know some of it might not make sense. Just post a message on my profile here (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=67543) if you have any questions!

Thanks Tom!

Awesome, I am the user Justin in-game, will send that user a friend request

Martin
26-11-2015, 03:43 AM
Hey there, welcome to the forum!! :D

Samantha
29-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Hi Justin, welcome to Habbox if you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

Johannes
29-11-2015, 08:35 PM
Hey! Welcome to the forum! :)

Rachel
30-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Welcome and enjoy your stay :)

Shockwave.2CC
30-11-2015, 11:11 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum

!x!dude!x!2
01-12-2015, 01:31 AM
Justin you savage! Welcome to the forum

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!