PDA

View Full Version : Dips and Slips - Ends 10th January

James
01-01-2016, 10:21 PM
http://v6.habbox.com/text/6/Dips+and%20slips

Not too long at work, my colleague was filling the dips and coleslaw section, when they dropped a while box of houmous all over the floor in front of the chiller. Before they could recover the situation, a customer slipped on the mess on the floor but managed to keep themselves upright, and luckily they were not hurt. Obviously this is a bad situation to be in, from a service point of view, but the situation could have been a lot worse.

For this competition, I would like you to tell me how you would have handled the situation if you were the staff member involved. You can be as honest or wacky as you like! The best answer shall win!

Prize: 1 Week Forum VIP and 15 Rep

thms
06-01-2016, 02:19 AM
APOLOGIZE then ensure they were okay then clean it up. if they felt like they had to complain i'd completely understand it was my fault duh

Martin
06-01-2016, 02:30 AM
Worked in a supermarket for ages so this is my forte!

Houmous is actually quite healthy irl so I would have made the following joke:

"Hope you enjoyed ur dip (to the floor)! Hey look on the bright side, if you had died at least it would have been a healthy way to go!"

I would then offer them a tissue to remove the congealed humous from their shoes whilst calling a member of till staff to go clean the mess up (cos they need the exercise).

Matt
06-01-2016, 06:48 AM
Sing justin bieber - sorry

cameron446:
06-01-2016, 07:11 AM
Sing justin bieber - sorry

hahahahaha

i like it :D

Edited by Samanfa (Forum Super Moderator): Please only post competition entries in competition threads, thank you!

Sho
06-01-2016, 02:59 PM
i'd laugh. like i wish i could be serious and apologise, but nah i'd probably fail.
i worked at a cafe when i was 16 and someone came in with wet shoes from the rain and slipped and i had to go hide in the kitchen because i was in tears laughing at her lmao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!