PDA

View Full Version : App It Up! - Ends 16th January

Mrs_Plant
08-01-2016, 03:59 PM
http://habbox.com/staffupload/../assets/images//2016/01/11/42907f73d294e8966303a6e70a1d3fdd.gif

I am a sucker for those little app's, I admit it. I have to say they do come in handy when you have nothing else to do and you want to pass the time. There are times when I flick through and think, "Where are the new apps?!"

So for this competition, I would like you to create a unique or fun app that you would like to see in the store.
The most creative will win, so get thinking.
Include it's Name, function, and whether or not you would charge for it!

Prize: 2 Weeks VIP & 15 Rep

James
11-01-2016, 12:07 AM
New Competition! :D

FlyingJesus
11-01-2016, 12:38 AM
I know there are apps like cat of the day or something which just sends you random pictures of cats, but I would have one that sends bee pictures and bee FACTS. It would be called "Bee Aware" and would be free but have a donation function which would send money not to the app developer but to the British Bee Keeper's Association (http://www.bbka.org.uk/)

Meanies
11-01-2016, 07:24 PM
I would create an app which allows you to find your car in the car park easily. The app would use GPS to pinpoint the location where you parked your car and when you want to log the location, you simply tap on the app and it will mark that location. When you need to get back to the car, just open up the app and it will direct you right to your car. The base app would be free for the first 10 uses and then users would have to pay a minimal fee to continue using the app. It would be named "Carpoint"

sadcore
11-01-2016, 10:00 PM
a habbox app :-)

thms
11-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Gaydar 2 be able 2 prove all d habbox men r actually gay

Sandaza1
14-01-2016, 04:01 PM
I'd create an app which lets people text their celebrities but no pictures. It'd be like WhatsApp but you'd get an option to chat with a certain celebrity. It would be free to download and you get 5 free texts but 10p a text afterwards.

ha2thesad
15-01-2016, 10:02 PM
The Random button! It would be an app where there is just a button. And options. When you press the button, something happens in the country you are in. It could happen to anyone If you know what I mean... The app would cost 5p.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!