PDA

View Full Version : Street Smarts - Ends 25th January

James
19-01-2016, 08:36 PM
http://v6.habbox.com/text/91/street+smarts

As most of you should know, in order to be a London taxi driver, you must pass a test to show you know at least 320 "basic routes" around London. This consists of over 25,000 streets within a six mile radius of Charing Cross (a famous London Landmark). It amazes me how much time and effort people must go through, just to be a London taxi driver. That is pure dedication! In order to learn that many streets and famous landmarks, you must have some time on your hands and some real street smarts!

For this competition, I would like you to post an example of when you have met someone who has street smarts! This could include anything from knowing the latest gossip, to being a tour guide on your last holiday!
The most interesting will win!

Prize: 5 Credits and 15 Rep

Meanies
21-01-2016, 10:20 PM
There's someone at work that no matter what has happened locally he will know about it without even having to read the papers or anything. He even gets all excited when he has a new bit of news for everyone. If someone else knows something before him then he isn't impressed lmao

BreakfastBacon
24-01-2016, 09:00 PM
While this is a one timer, my friend came in in an adidas/weed symbol hoodie to talk to stoners, took it off revealing a sports logo so he could talk to the sporty types and under that was a harry potter vest so he could talk to the nerdier types. It was part of a bet where we were seeing who could make the most friends in a day but it shows he knows how to get around each social circle.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!