PDA

View Full Version : Landing in a foreign planet! Beep Beep

LUCPIX
22-01-2016, 05:30 PM
First of all, hello guys! It looks lik a (cold) nice place to stay XD

My name is Lucas Marques but I'm more like "lucpix", my "work" nickname!
They recommended this forum since I was talking to the Habbox Help Desk people!

I would love to share my current Pixel arts with all of you, like my new Habbo furni/room designs. It's more than a hobby, it's such a dream. I want to work with this in the future, no matter where :')

I love to listen to instrumental tracks , especially the overwhelmed Folk (Like the USA Irish-like group Solas) and guitar-only bands as California Guitar Trio. It's so nice, man, like, the sound of these guitars, we kinda can feel it!
I have a crush with old cartoons, like the Robert Clampett work for the Warner Brothers, until 1947! If you like, I strongly recommend you to watch Porky in Wackyland! It's a masterpiece trust me!
I'm currently making a RPG Maker 2003 game about a warrior girl called IVANA!

I'm not an English native so apologies about any typos, right?
I hope I can make great friend here!
Take care s2

despect
22-01-2016, 06:00 PM
Welcome to forum! I hope to see you around for a while. If youre interested you should check out habbox.com/jobs and become habbox staff. See what takes your fancy! Enjoy. If you need help just ask! :D

LUCPIX
22-01-2016, 07:11 PM
Welcome to forum! I hope to see you around for a while. If youre interested you should check out habbox.com/jobs and become habbox staff. See what takes your fancy! Enjoy. If you need help just ask! :D

Thanks man! i hope too XD

It looks like a ambitious deal huh? I'll check the Graphic section! Thanks again! See you around (H)

Matt
25-01-2016, 02:15 PM
Welcome to Habbox, Lucas!

You've done very well considering English isn't your first language! Enjoy the Forum and let me know if you need a hand with anything.

Absently
25-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Welcome to the forum Lucas! Would be great to see you posting your pixel art :D

LUCPIX
27-01-2016, 06:08 PM
Welcome to Habbox, Lucas!

You've done very well considering English isn't your first language! Enjoy the Forum and let me know if you need a hand with anything.

Good to hear buddy! Sometimes I make some embarrassing mistakes!

I usually mix meanings . In Portuguese , "intend " means "pretendo" which is similar to "pretend" so, for example, if someone asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up , I'd say, like, " I pretend to be a great person " then the other person was , like, hmm ok!? LOL

It can be seen when a person is foreign or not. The natives have their own language , and are generally more talkatives ! But those who are learning use basic vocabulary . We simply have to fit in!

Thanks for everything! See you!

Welcome to the forum Lucas! Would be great to see you posting your pixel art :D

Hey Abs! Thanks :))

I love your avatar . Did you drew it?
If possible, take a little of your free time and create an animated version of it , like, with the couple running and hopping , can you see it?
I am preparing some content. This forum has an inspiring air for those who want to learn to draw. Art is everywhere
Thanks again!!

Absently
27-01-2016, 06:14 PM
Good to hear buddy! Sometimes I make some embarrassing mistakes!

I usually mix meanings . In Portuguese , "intend " means "pretendo" which is similar to "pretend" so, for example, if someone asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up , I'd say, like, " I pretend to be a great person " then the other person was , like, hmm ok!? LOL

It can be seen when a person is foreign or not. The natives have their own language , and are generally more talkatives ! But those who are learning use basic vocabulary . We simply have to fit in!

Thanks for everything! See you!

Hey Abs! Thanks :))

I love your avatar . Did you drew it?
If possible, take a little of your free time and create an animated version of it , like, with the couple running and hopping , can you see it?
I am preparing some content. This forum has an inspiring air for those who want to learn to draw. Art is everywhere
Thanks again!!Noo, I didn't make it myself, dbgtz; did. I truly suck at all things graphics, but I would love to learn so I am going to have to try myself at some point!! Definitely a fab idea tho! Once I figured out how to I'll try!!

Samantha
29-01-2016, 11:50 PM
Hiya welcome to the forum :D.

Neptupid
30-01-2016, 01:18 PM
Welcome! You seem like such a great person!

-:Undertaker:-
31-01-2016, 08:14 PM
welcome to planet habbox xx :)

LUCPIX
31-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Hiya welcome to the forum :D.

Hiya Sa-sa
Thanks!
I loved your avatar from... Avatar (Have you thought about this pun before using it? If so, congratulations by your sense of humor LOL). Btw It has a positive energy that only the oriental art style can convey
Aang rocks

Welcome! You seem like such a great person!

This was ironic? You know me! I'm lucas32145 who now and then say " hi DJ " hahahahaha
Nice to see you here, my friend. I want to let you know that you are a great piece of pixel, too.
See you around, thank you!

welcome to planet habbox xx :)

It was a long journey to reach this planet . Fortunately , all speak a comprehensible language and most of you are friendly!
Now , seriously... Thank you UK guy! See you around

Empired
31-01-2016, 10:46 PM
Hey! I saw your posts in Graphics and I thought they were pretty cool but I know absolutely nothing about that sort of thing :( Hope you've got some more to show us though as I still like to look at them xx

Samantha
31-01-2016, 10:49 PM
Hiya Sa-sa
Thanks!
I loved your avatar from... Avatar (Have you thought about this pun before using it? If so, congratulations by your sense of humor LOL). Btw It has a positive energy that only the oriental art style can convey
Aang rocks

Haha, of course! I love saying my avatar is the Avatar :D. I love Aang although Katara is my favourite by far :D. I'm assuming you're a fan due to knowing about Avatar? Would you be in the Fire Nation, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom or Air Nomads?

LUCPIX
01-02-2016, 12:28 AM
Haha, of course! I love saying my avatar is the Avatar :D. I love Aang although Katara is my favourite by far :D. I'm assuming you're a fan due to knowing about Avatar? Would you be in the Fire Nation, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom or Air Nomads?

And it surely makes people laugh a lot hehe XD
I'm not a big aficionado, everything beyond the main characters and the basic plot is a mistery to me so far haha Is Zuko that kind of character who's the meanest but he's good every now and then? lol

I don't know if I should tell you this but I've made an aptitude test when I was a child and my results were: Earth, Air and Water tribe, some people tell me I'm a Divergent for some reason and some from the Fire crew are trying to kill me!!!!
(get it? lol)

Hey! I saw your posts in Graphics and I thought they were pretty cool but I know absolutely nothing about that sort of thing :( Hope you've got some more to show us though as I still like to look at them xx

Hey! Thanks a lot Emp! It's always great when our artwork makes a good impact to people somehow. That's the good part about working on it huh
I would love to see one of your artworks, don't matter what style it is. There's not a secret or a miraculous recipe LOL Making art is just a process of finding yourself, either your unique art style or your deepest feelings. Psst, you know, there's not a WRONG way to make it because it's an abstract form of expression but, for example, if you want to make a Habbo-style art, maybe you need to use some perspective technique, which is not that though. I want to see your work!
Thanks again!

Samantha
01-02-2016, 12:32 AM
And it surely makes people laugh a lot hehe XD
I'm not a big aficionado, everything beyond the main characters and the basic plot is a mistery to me so far haha Is Zuko that kind of character who's the meanest but he's good every now and then? lol

I don't know if I should tell you this but I've made an aptitude test when I was a child and my results were: Earth, Air and Water tribe, some people tell me I'm a Divergent for some reason and some from the Fire crew are trying to kill me!!!!
(get it? lol)

Yeah I didn't really like Zuko much, and he is the meanest for a bit haha! I love the series in general though, I have a t-shirt of Aang going into the avatar state/being in it and one where it shows how proud I am to be Water Tribe (I chose water myself as it would be interesting to water and blood bend). I would love an Appa plush though too, Sky Bisons rock.

When I did an aptitude test at high school it told me I'd be a train driver, but at that point I'd never been on a train.

Neptupid
01-02-2016, 06:30 AM
This was ironic? You know me! I'm lucas32145 who now and then say " hi DJ " hahahahaha
Nice to see you here, my friend. I want to let you know that you are a great piece of pixel, too.
See you around, thank you!

It's you! HELLO! <3

James
01-02-2016, 08:50 PM
You are actually so cute! It's not often people take the time to ensure they write a nice reply and a friendly message to everyone who replies to your thread. I'm sure you'll make a lot of really nice friends here!

_spirit
02-02-2016, 06:13 AM
Welcome to the family xxx

LUCPIX
02-02-2016, 05:10 PM
Yeah I didn't really like Zuko much, and he is the meanest for a bit haha! I love the series in general though, I have a t-shirt of Aang going into the avatar state/being in it and one where it shows how proud I am to be Water Tribe (I chose water myself as it would be interesting to water and blood bend). I would love an Appa plush though too, Sky Bisons rock.

When I did an aptitude test at high school it told me I'd be a train driver, but at that point I'd never been on a train.

Yeah, a proud fan gotta do you thing! The most "custom" t-shirt I have is one that shows Mozart dressed with rapper outfit D: It's gorgeous tho
Girl. I love water, too!! I'd able to see/hear it forever, because it brings a good vibe. And it's a completely abstract element, it constantly changes and it's relaxing to see, do you agree? If a videogame has beautiful graphics, I love to sit somewhere and watch the wavy effect from the water XD

When I watch the Carrie movie scene showing her changing the heartbeat of her mother, I wondered if a water controller could do the same thing, only using the blood flow. Not to kill someone. Quite the opposite. To cure ppl somehow. Controlling the heartbeat in the right way, people would not remain so anxious or maybe they were able to live forever :OO
When you have the opportunity to travel by train, do it!
Probably you have mentioned to the test people that you like to travel, to see new places, etc. I think that train drivers must be prepared to visit the same place a thousand times, which may be boring sometimes

It's you! HELLO! <3

Yesssss, we're here!!!
I wanna let you know that you are a great DJ man. You deserve the best

You are actually so cute! It's not often people take the time to ensure they write a nice reply and a friendly message to everyone who replies to your thread. I'm sure you'll make a lot of really nice friends here!

It's because I 'm trying to keep friendly communication with the inhabitants of this planet LOL
I feel quite comfortable, feel at home here, that's why. Funny you found it cute! I hope you're right

You are cute, too

Welcome to the family xxx

Thank you cam! ((:
Cheers

_spirit
05-02-2016, 06:29 AM
Your Welcome

lucpix

Julielol
05-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Yay welcome!

LUCPIX
12-02-2016, 12:16 AM
Yay welcome!

Heyyyyy Ms pixel! Thank you for the Welcome. And for your signature (;

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!