PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm Tom :)

EvilWorms
25-01-2016, 12:57 PM
Hello How is everyone on Habbox :)

I was wondering if I can become a Radio DJ.. Here

I have alot of Experience in a lot of roles..

I Enjoy DJing For Fansites and I would love to Join Here

I have some friends here and I am sure they will love to have me on the team :)

I have DJed about 3-4 Years now on Fansites

I have not really Joined here however I was wanted to Join here but I have always went to other fansites first
for some reason.

!:random!:!
25-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Welcome to habboxforum!!! check out habbox.com/comps and enter to win many prizes :) also for the djing job visit habbox.com/jobs and all applications are there xo

Matt
25-01-2016, 01:36 PM
Hey Tom, Welcome to Habbox!

DJ Applications are currently open and I'm sure they'd love to have you on their team. As stated already you can go to habbox.com/jobs and click on the HabboxLive section. Best of luck if you do choose to apply and I look forward to seeing you post around the Forum :D

Samantha
25-01-2016, 04:39 PM
Welcome (back) to the forum :).

Expling
25-01-2016, 04:45 PM
Welcomee! despect; is the lad to contact for DJing :D

i look forward to tuning in ;)

Absently
25-01-2016, 04:48 PM
I'm sure HabboxLive would love to have you :) welcome to the forum! Hopefully will see you about Habbox

despect
25-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Tomm! Heya I remember you! I'll PM you my Skype and ill get you started :D

OldLoveSong
25-01-2016, 06:01 PM
hi welcome.

random: tom evilworms u always come up in my facebook friend reccomendations lol

thms
25-01-2016, 06:34 PM
hello welcome to habbox forum. there are about 500 toms here already and we have a secret cult so look out for ur initiation pm

Elegance
25-01-2016, 07:23 PM
hiiii! welcome to habbox tom :)

make sure to check out habbox.com/comps (http://habbox.com/comps) for lots of ways to win prizes!

EvilWorms
25-01-2016, 09:25 PM
hi welcome.

random: tom evilworms u always come up in my facebook friend reccomendations lol

Lmao I guess thats lucky then fancy you seeing me on facebook :P

- - - Updated - - -

hi welcome.

Lmao I guess thats lucky then fancy you seeing me on facebook :P

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Tom, Welcome to Habbox!

DJ Applications are currently open and I'm sure they'd love to have you on their team. As stated already you can go to habbox.com/jobs and click on the HabboxLive section. Best of luck if you do choose to apply and I look forward to seeing you post around the Forum :D

Thanks Matt :)

Welcome (back) to the forum :).
Aww Thanks Samanfa

Welcomee! despect; is the lad to contact for DJing :D
i look forward to tuning in ;)
\ok Thanks I have him :) also thanks

I'm sure HabboxLive would love to have you :) welcome to the forum! Hopefully will see you about Habbox

Welcome to habboxforum!!! check out habbox.com/comps and enter to win many prizes :) also for the djing job visit habbox.com/jobs and all applications are there xo
Thanks

hiiii! welcome to habbox tom :)
make sure to check out habbox.com/comps (http://habbox.com/comps) for lots of ways to win prizes!
Sounds fun :)

Tomm! Heya I remember you! I'll PM you my Skype and ill get you started :D
:)

Rachel
26-01-2016, 06:17 AM
Hey welcome back and good luck on your trial as a DJ =) also you can apply for HxHD ;) :)

Kellie
26-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Hiya Tom, welcome to Habbox :)

lawrawrrr
26-01-2016, 02:37 PM
Welcome to Habbox Tom forum there are LOTS OF TOMS HERE you'll be very welcome in their Tom club

:D

EvilWorms
27-01-2016, 09:00 PM
Hey welcome back and good luck on your trial as a DJ =) also you can apply for HxHD ;) :)

Thanks also I don't really like filling in Job Apps.. but I am very helpful and know alot about Habbo
so I would not mind Applying for Habbox Help Desk Staff if HXHD Means Habbox Help Desk

- - - Updated - - -

Hiya Tom, welcome to Habbox :)

Welcome to Habbox Tom forum there are LOTS OF TOMS HERE you'll be very welcome in their Tom club

Haha Thanks :) If there is a Tom Club I'm in :D
:D

Cerys
27-01-2016, 10:00 PM
Thanks also I don't really like filling in Job Apps.. but I am very helpful and know alot about Habbo
so I would not mind Applying for Habbox Help Desk Staff if HXHD Means Habbox Help Desk

Heya!! Welcome back to the forum yey :)

If you're interested in joining our lovely help desk, check out the applications here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=805187) :D

-:Undertaker:-
31-01-2016, 08:14 PM
hiya tom welcome to habbox chum

EvilWorms
01-02-2016, 03:19 AM
hiya tom welcome to habbox chum

Cow
01-02-2016, 05:57 AM
Welcome, my friend. We meet again.

EvilWorms
08-02-2016, 09:55 AM
Welcome, my friend. We meet again.

We Sure do :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!